1. Every day do something like that, you do not decide to do.
2. Do not expend energy on envy. Sometimes you find yourself in front, sometimes behind. The race lasts long, and ultimately a race with ourselves.
3. Remember the compliments you are rewarded. Forget the insults. If this is you will be able to tell me how.
4. Keep your old letters. Throw away old bank statements.
5. calmly accept what can not be changed. Prices will rise, politicians will chase skirts, and you yourself will grow old. Well, then you'll be able to imagine that in your previous years, the prices were affordable policy - respectable, and children respected their parents.