If you are sick and homeless - Get out of here!

US Agency for Erwin-Penland has developed a series of prints for social charity United Way of Greenville County.

Public charitable organization United Way of Greenville County has existed for a long time, and during that time managed to save many human lives, help them to find shelter, get to work and become an equal member of society. Thanks to these organizations our world ceases to seem gray, miserable and angry. In any case, it was so it was for the heroes of this series of prints developed by the agency Erwin-Penland, Greenville.

Text on print: You're useless, you know that? I wish you had never been born.
i>

United Way is like a barrier. He protects the good people from the bad things. As it was with the children of Greenville. Through United Way, many of them will no longer suffer the violence. Donate and you help those who are still the target of violence. I>

Text on print: What is a fool? You do not know how to talk?
United Way is like a barrier. He protects the good people from the bad things. As was the case with Heidi. Through United Way, she got rid of ridicule over his autism. Because Heidi says thanks to excellent speech therapy, paid community United Way. Your gift could help someone else.
i>

Text on print: Shut up, woman! Otherwise, I'll give you a great reason to cry!
i>

United Way is like a barrier. He protects the good people from the bad things. As was the case with Ruby. Through United Way, she has ceased to be the object of violence. Donate and you will help other women Greenville.
i>

Text on print: Hey, kid! Want eq * Tazi? The first - at my expense.
United Way is like a barrier. He protects the good people from the bad things. As was the case with William. Through United Way, he got rid of the bunk * Otik. Donate and you will help the other boys and girls Greenville County to do the same.
i>

Text on print: I can not hire the homeless diabetic. Get out of here!
United Way is like a barrier. He protects the good people from the bad things. As it was with Tommy. When he was ill and the homeless all that he had - a continuous failures. But then he found the United Way. Today he is a healthy chef of the best restaurant in Greenville County. Your gift could help someone just like Tommy.

i>

via # image5299955

Tags

See also

New and interesting