See and die !!

The saga of how the big man in a public toilet walked.

Place of action:
 Park. In the middle of the park - a large structure such as MF. Architecture - a large stone structure, round. Skip to own equipment - in a spiral along the stenochki. Electricity is not equipped.

Evening twilight. I come to this monument of the Communist architecture, not tormented with thirst, and vice versa. In front of me in the same direction-foot boy walks with backpack. Going to the dark gloomy entrance to the "cave of natural needs" of which two meters rasprostranyayutsya suspicious aroma and whitened on the ground detinushka sighs and reaches into his backpack. From the backpack there is a respirator that natyagivaetsya face. I struggled not pisayas laughter wait until the fellow will be held inside. Bo when such raid in the dark behind ... Yeah. In the dark. Wait!
 From the backpack is presented headlamp 18 blue lights and natyagivaetsya in the proper place. Lantern vklyuchaetsya chelovechische and this begins the way for the stinking cave. I'm using the backlight, I parked behind.
 Go. We go to the urinals. Get up.
 From behind, where tremors, clenched voice sobbing:
 - Used%, I-I-I-I thank God ... that has no pants sitting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting