Smartly written by one man:

They sleep in our T-shirts, and look at them very funny. They like to be kissed without further ado. They're going for two hours, and then say, "See, I have set quickly." They love when we put socks on their feet. They do not know how to fight, but always feel safe with us. They ask us, what color to paint their nails. They know how to fall asleep on the massage at the most inopportune moment. They love when we iron their hair. They happily drag us shopping, knowing full well that it is torture. They love to be worn on the hand, though always say, "Put me, I'm hard." They cry, and their annoying if we remain silent at this time. Skandalistki small! They love when we buy them clothes. They remember when the 147 days of your meeting. They always want us to come back in 5 minutes after a quarrel, and never will not admit it. They constantly delve into our phones and earnestly asked, "And who is this?" They are always waiting for our SMS to night. They love when we clean the apartment, wash the dishes and cook dinner. They are always waiting for help from us. They go to clubs with her friends, so we were nervous and ringing every half hour. They love coffee in bed and shower together. They consider a mortal sin if we stammer about their weight. They're telling us about her friends. They cling to us and turn a blind eye when watching horror movies. They always take a bath with foam only. These include loud music, running around the apartment in panties and T-shirt, hair shake, jump and sing in the comb, when no one sees. They sometimes do not take the phone, and then say that sleeping or heard. They can not live without a hair dryer and ironing for smoothing hair. They know that without them we can not. They are they. Thank them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting