1. If you have not violated the traffic regulations, the verification of documents - only on stationary posts DPS (Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of March 2, 2009 N 185).
2. Claims for traffic violations you may submit only the traffic police and other
Police Service - only during special operations (Order of the Ministry of Interior of the Russian Federation of March 2, 2009 N 185).
3. At the request of an inspector to stop, but do not go out of the car. Ask him to show his official identification (Sec. 2.4 SDA).
4. The man sitting behind the wheel of a parked car - not the driver and passenger. In this case, must be submitted to PTS, but not right.
5. Require the inspector evidence of your guilt. Do not make excuses, do not tell stories legends (art. 49 of the Russian Constitution, Art. 1.5 of the Administrative Code).
6. Do not give any explanations or testimony (Art. 51 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation).
The protocol only write: "I do not agree, requires the assistance of counsel»
7. Any passenger (colleague's wife) - a witness. Each of them have to enter in the minutes.
8. The lawyer you put upon record (Art. 25.5 of the Administrative Code).
9. Require a copy of the protocol (Art. 28.2 of the Administrative Code).
10. Agenda of the traffic police, the courts, other bodies - a receipt.
11. Inspection of the car - only the protocol and with the participation of two witnesses (Art. 27.9 of the Administrative Code).
12. Do not blow into the "tube". When a charge of drunk driving requires medical examination.
13. Denying the rights you can only court (art. 3.8 of the Administrative Code).
14. If you have a coupon then the check of any technical machine parameters (CO, the joint venture, the level of tinting glasses, etc.) is prohibited (Art. 12.1 of the Administrative Code, Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation of March 2, 2009 N 185).
15. Demolition of garages, "shells" - only by court order.