Blog Avtolyubitelnitsy

9:10 am
Took car
Maaalenky glazastenkaya wheel such all beautiful. Dad asks how much the engine, I did not go because I did not know it was important. Not the trunk. Do not forget to buy cloth for zekrkala color pedals.

Wednesday, April 14th, 2004

9:17 am
Long searched the trunk. I had to go back to the salon. It turned out to back the glove compartment. The rollers come in, but what about the bag for the pool'll never
Thursday, April 15th, 2004

9:27 am
The morning began with a meeting with a beautiful strong officer. He only scratch. I wing indentations. What vulgarity in the morning to sort things out with the bus the Federal Security Service. What an idiot that does not look back

Friday, April 16th, 2004

10:28 pm
How terrible to live I could not understand how all of these counter night lout spotted my new beautiful gray ink, which makes deep and beautiful eyes. We drove in ecstasy flashed me, blinked ... Then one envious spoiled the mood and began to shout that only fools go at 7 pm on the Garden Ring from the main beam. It seems it was not the size ...

Tuesday, April 20th, 2004

9:40 am
I did not sleep all night. In the evening I saw on the panel flashes red terrible machine with the key. Cried and methane. at 7 am I went to the service. Master with beautiful biceps said that it is what that immobilizer, which I did not notice before. Man, less snobbery, I do not treat you the terms of the latest technologies and Restylane contactless anti-cellulite treatment based on the physics of the small bits. Offended by the service. Dork.

Sunday, April 25th, 2004

10:56 am
A-ha. Pathetic liar. Now I know that if you want you can ride with a raised hand brake.

Thursday, April 29th, 2004

10:58 am
The whole evening sewing beautiful white bow on antenku. Saw this yesterday at a Hummer, looked very pale, clearly not a dork. Not figured out what's the catch, but has decided to comply.

11:37 pm
It harnesses the BP on the corner of Vernadsky and Udaltsov. Clinic neuroses in the open air rather than refueling. How do I know that the fuel cap is opened by driving in the area of ​​my left knee out from under a short skirt. Nahal. It is you, the young man in the green, had nothing in mind. And I have a protective reflex. On Saturday cleaning master plan. Who knows a decent place in the metro area with the University staff with a stable nervous system?

Friday, April 30th, 2004

9:18 am
boring story about this hobbit hobbit lay on the corporate parking lot and did not understand why my new typewriter black electrical tape on the door handle.

Because a button from England for another week to go. What-what. Which I think is key for the plug, when I thought that I did not work with central locking key chains. Yes, hobbit, blondes think, too, but only when from behind the wheel out. As I pulled out of her? Yes, I was surprised that if all plug since you have to pull out. how to be men who do not have beautiful manicured nails. A black electrical tape, because the blue on silver looks defiant. Why did she do? To the moisture in the electronics do not hit, the machine is a clever, thinking, unlike you, cap. No, she is not blonde, parking brake, she just knows how to think.

10:25 am

Bought column. Loon Technosila in the street Builders, said that if my micro put another blaupunkty and back, it will spread like a hamster kilograms of TNT.

I cried all the way over the hamster with a terrible fate.

Saturday, May 1st, 2004

9:46 am
I am leaving the sink. Joy to workers delivered the day of their solidarity. The lucky ones will become experts on the sink in the alley behind Turchaninova loved pool "The Seagull." I returned. Flagrant Tajik current lout in the spring.

Wednesday, May 5th, 2004

10:32 am
With brilliantly managed switch with indicator. Twice he managed to regroup right not to include povrotnik left. Discovered that very few people reciprocate, especially horsemen bus driver number 28. Probably in their historic homeland Georgian dislike blondes

11:16 am
There are people with medical education? I wonder ... if the driver "gazelles" to organize the transplant of the brain - the world would be kinder it will pay off?

Thursday, May 6th, 2004

4:42 pm
Four times tried to escape to somewhere with Kutuzovsky Prospekt, but have always found themselves on the streets do not exist, that should not be adjacent to the Kutuzovsky at this point (but found a great "The Seventh Continent" where there is fresh arugula). Cried twice, once I talked with a nervous driver trolley with short detour to the horns (do not believe that's what I brought to the teak his left eye). Six times stops and emergency gang, trying to match the atlas' Streets of Moscow 2004, traffic jams, detours, decoupling "with reality. The reality is clearly summed up the authors of the atlas. All ended well. Good prince on Volvo S60 revealed secret Knowledge- if turning atlas in the direction where you want, do not necessarily go far backwards. I went home charmed his IQ.

Tuesday, May 11th, 2004

7:47 pm
I went to the service on the first thousand kilometers. Led master, not the one with the muscles, and that is not the first freshness. Master looked somewhere below my chin and solemnly pronounced "Even the woman! Must! To be able to! Checking the oil level ". Then the master blushed and whispered, "shshshschuppom".

She studied under the open hood of the same place where the fuel tank. Draw a diagram, the location of the probe looked around a red felt-tip pen. Then she thought, and dyed blue because red is painted tank obyvaniya glasses. Master with muscles presented a bottle of flavoring machine smells Mandarin. Magic and dork.

Tags

See also

New and interesting