Excursion to the brewery

According to the author: I was with a group of strange people (the case was) - collectors of beer accessories (plugs, labels, etc.) - they have a whole society of people. I am of course very difficult to understand this kind of hobby, but as a man democratic admit that "the child would not play." Our tour takes a couple of employees - pr-manager Olga and head brewer Michael.

Here is the plant outside. Frost and sun - a wonderful day. Especially when it's Saturday and when the morning begins with a beer.

And here we go inside. Of course in our group have to be a man format "Avduevskii».

Strange to say, but they are still at the plant and drink coffee. I now believe that in such enterprises, even in the sink instead of water pours it most.

And here is the first attribute of the lovely beer.

And then it began - tanks and pipes. Nothing is clear, because I have not listened to the explanation - but still impressive.

See the person at the plant - is a great success. I wonder how there with ghosts. By the way there is a cemetery nearby.

But lovely woman behind the glass. Obviously this is a laboratory where they learn life-giving drink.

Not dare to call a person to engage in such work.

And the final part - the production of finished and started bottling.

But behind these gates is - a place of your dreams where you would like to settle.

Of course this tidbit - it is protected by the most rigorous way. Here's what he SECURITY.

In general this is the finished product warehouse.

People always wonder how people can look at the fact that the main what beer tastes and is responsible for it. Person to whom it is to work every day to drink beer, to monitor its taste. Here Michael - - people our way very format, used to work at Ephesus, was in Ireland - and the beer case studied in Germany. I am sure that in all these tusah type Belfastkoy he did not know less than I do. I asked Michael - arises whether he has the desire to drink beer more besides - not whether it bothered him. He said that he was drinking with pleasure. Well, I am proud that our country has such people live.

In a corner of the warehouse found something. Surprised inscription poison. This is probably so that employees do not eat, and then the rats probably not able to read.

And then tasting. And if you pr-manager in the office of beer - then you're a generalist - that is to stand at the bar and pour beer all - it's not a problem.

Well, the last photo. For some reason I immediately remembered the Soviet Union.

Tags

See also

New and interesting