Titanic, the legendary sunken ship April 15, 1912, it was discovered in 1985 by Robert and Jean Ballaro Louis Michel, and then from 1987 to 2007, a specially created company "Rsm Titanic Inc." sent to the ocean liner has seven expeditions.
Over the past 19 years the body of the Titanic suffered serious damage, the cause of which has become not sea water, and souvenir hunters who gradually stolen the remains of the ship. For example, the ship disappeared masted ship's bell or a lighthouse. In addition to direct damage to the looting of the ship gets the time and the action of bacteria, leaving behind only a rusty ruins.
You also have a chance to look at the ship in the form in which it was opened 24 years ago gaze Ballaro Robert and Jean Louis Michel.
1) Search Argo unit begins its two-hour descent to the hull of "Titanic" in the North Atlantic Ocean.
2) Two piston engine with a height of four stories (one of which is shown in the photo) is driven by the screws of the Titanic.
3) Light submersibles Mir 2 lights left bower on the tank sunken Titanic.
4) In the early morning hours of September 1, 1985 oceanographer Robert Ballard and photographer Emory Kristof found and photographed the remains of the Titanic. Kristof and his team used an underwater search unit and towed sled with a camera in order to make more than 20 thousand personnel, among whom was the picture in which you can see right screw sunken ocean liner.
5) the surviving window glass window cabins Captain Edward J. Smith's "Titanic", which lies at a depth of two and a half miles (four kilometers) in the North Atlantic Ocean.
6) bathyscaphe Mir-1 covers the railings on the Titanic.
7) Ceramic cup and debris from the "Titanic" lie at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Newfoundland.
8) Detail of the hull on the ocean floor.
9) The hole in the right side of the hull - the cause of which is likely to become a clash of "Titanic" with an iceberg April 14, 1912. From this blow the ship split in two and sank, killing 1, 5 thousand people.