The fight against illegal parking (32 photos)

Activists against illegal parking.

Instructions for the novice fighter with rudeness on the roads
1. Take the stickers, a friend with a camera and go through the streets
2. Find a machine that prevents pedestrians or other drivers:
 - Parked on the sidewalk
 - Standing at a crosswalk
 - Prevents the passage of public transport
 - Standing in the second row and prevents the passage of vehicles
3. Check whether there is a driver behind the wheel:
 - If not - adhesive sticker on the windshield on the driver's side. Wait for the driver to come. Take his reaction and explain our position.
 - If the car with the driver - go up to him and politely explain that it is properly parked and prevents others. Suggest to park on
rules. If he is not going away - again politely warned that he has pasted a sticker. If he does not leave - adhesive sticker on the windshield, with
driver's side. Continue to glue up until it will not go away.
4. Lay the resulting video to the Internet

That is such an instruction activists movement "Nashi" (version 2.0) were distributed today a receipt in addition to the sign sticker "I do not care at all. Park wherever I want "to everyone.
And then people went to the streets.

It all started with a long preparation. Pushkin Square, on which today certainly gardeners
did not go to the hospital, established posters, screen and table for the distribution of signs and leaflets.

Girl with glasses kept saying "five minutes later start» ...

Soon brought signs and stickers.

People lined up, but the distribution does not start. Commissioner waiting for "our", which gave numerous interviews to journalists.

But now he has appeared!

Quickly explained to the audience why glue sticker on the wrong valet parking and then boil ...

Began distributing signs stickers.

Pre-recorded the name and phone number on the list.

Next - face defenders of justice ...

I must say that most of the participants were very young and feminine)) On the question of "the girls and not afraid that beat" brave fighters for the rights of pedestrians answered "sometimes scary, but there was not the case».

Finally handed out stickers and the first group of guys walked resolutely in search of the worst offenders of traffic rules.

And here is the first "victim" ... act strictly according to instructions. Tried to persuade the driver to move to another location.

Man, that come off the skanvordov, so in my opinion, to the end and did not understand why his car around so many people gathered, and journalists shoved him out the window microphones and cameras.

Despite the fact that the instruction directs communication with the driver, and the sticker pasted on the empty car.

And some convincing for two.

Passing by public transport, glanced approvingly.

About the first "sealed" cars from time to time formed a spontaneous press conference.

At some point I left the main group nakleyschikov and decided to go with another on the next street. As it turned out in vain: the guys went somewhere far away, but this time there was a sensation - Nashi detained by the police!

Tags

See also

New and interesting