My husband and I had been planning a trip for a long time, but his mother suddenly fell ill, and then I made that fateful decision.

Not anything. divorcee They point teeth at each other, but this often happens for quite understandable reasons. Loss of time, prospects, money. Unresolved claims about children or even relationships with friends, parents, other people. It happens that even young people in love can force themselves to say hello to each other after a breakup, but adults, even mature people, do not.

I don’t want to judge or condemn anyone, so I have to. But not us, but our reader, who recently left her husband and, according to her, because of sheer nonsense. Well, to find out what kind of nonsense is this and why another marriage broke up because of it, you need to listen to a person. See what you learn about yourself. Or learn what.

My husband, my ex-husband always seemed to me a serious and reasonable person. Despite the fact that we are both young, I always noticed in him the calmness and fortitude that is often inherent in adult men with life experience and the necessary knowledge. However, in the end, life put everything in place. And now I am alone, but only according to one of his known principles.

Igor started his business at the age of 23, and we met him when he was 25. I know that many guys like to hang gullible girls noodles about the next “darks”, “signals” and other nonsense. From which there will never be permanent prosperity, and even in places not so remote you can thunder. But with Igor everything was really transparent, legal and I would say promising. And I really liked that about him. It's his promise.

On the other hand, my ex did not like to spend money on rags, cars, girls. I could, though. He always had only a few friends. Unlike many of my exes who have always loved noisy companies. So I took the initiative in my own hands: I met his mother, I was not lazy to become, at least for some time, the “perfect wife”. Cleaned, cooked, did not "do" brains. Not in the sense that I'm actually a bad person, just don't think that a girl in a successful marriage should still be a laundry chef. Isn't that right? You might as well sweat a little. It's okay, everybody does.

My efforts were not in vain and we finally got married. He's 25, I'm 24. What are our years? And I began to slowly adjust my husband so that our interests with him became common. And I don't want to drown in my own home routine. Otherwise, why even such a life, so I could be together with my former classmate-loser. He's been waiting for me for years. But if a man cannot offer anything, a woman will never be seriously interested in him.

First, I suggested Igor go to the gym together. To which he reluctantly agreed. Said he didn't see us as a couple who worked hard together. But he did not take into account one thing: that our gym was in the center of the city, in an entertainment shopping center, where almost everything was. So we spent no more than half an hour on empty sports. But they often went shopping, studied dishes in diverse local restaurants, had fun in bowling, cinema and so on. Why not call this kind of vacation going to the gym? Walking is also draining.

Then I taught Igor to get together with friends in clubs. We attended a lot of parties, although his friends were almost never with us. I didn’t go there to meet anyone, I just wanted to see people and show myself. Not sitting at home with my husband like we're 70. Gradually Igor began to turn into a real active young man, as he should have been at his age. But one thing about him never changed.

His mom. No, I know when I'm gonna be. But when the guy is 27 years old, he already has a wife and everything he needs. How can you be so obsessed with your own mother? Permanent gifts, on Birthdays, Mother's Day, March 8. And Easter, New Year and so on. I didn’t get spoiled much, I was jealous. Well, I wasn't jealous, but I was hurt. Why am I, his beloved, getting less than her? Now I have to be the main woman in his life.

He always answered my complaints the same way: she is his mother, they have been together since the poorest and most difficult times and he loves her. And the fact that I love my parents, but I live with Igor, he somehow did not care. But I could see he was angry. So I paused from time to time, you can't see your man because of that.

So how come we broke up? The concert. There was going to be a really cool party in Cyprus and I was really looking forward to it. Well, you know when it's passion? The music, the lights, the show, all this promised to be grandiose and we booked our tickets in advance. But Igor’s mother got sick and my husband, of course, suggested that I stay. Even my hysteria and requests did not help. Health, that's it.

Well, the devil pulled me to give him an ultimatum that I would leave without him. Well, I'm not gonna get anything back, and I'm gonna take a friend who's gonna sort of make sure everything's okay. So Igor wouldn't be jealous. I noticed how he looked at me then, but I thought that during our marriage he had learned my character, habits, and weaknesses in some detail. So I don't think I'll be offended for long.

I didn’t even have time to leave the city, when I received a message that we could not have any future. An angry letter from a mother's son, in fact. And then... Divorce, eviction, and I'm alone again, trying to figure out what they wanted me to do. At the moment it is easier, of course, but there is still some irritation. Because of men who can’t take responsibility and bring themselves to be with their woman until the end, as promised.

After all, if you already consider yourself the stronger sex, you must understand that being a rag next to a woman is the lot of a weakling and a coward. We treat you with all our heart and hope for reciprocity. And in the end, we just burn and shed tears. The female part is indeed the most miserable of all. But few people can understand that. Especially men who were very poorly brought up in childhood.

Tags

See also

New and interesting