My daughter was happy with the news that she was getting married soon, but my husband and I were not invited to the wedding.

If Children do not respect their parents At an early age, this moment is most often attributed to the banal inexperience of a young couple. This happens when mom and dad do not yet have enough knowledge to raise their own child. Or they trusted another new-fangled scammer who advises raising a son or daughter not in the traditional sense, but in the “progressive”. Without recognition of the authority of the elders and without any respect for them.

But this is not the end of the world. Children are not as stupid as it may seem at first glance and they are good at learning. After some time, with proper education, in their understanding, usually everything falls into place. It is much worse when fully formed adult children treat their parents as strangers. Or, more tragically, they don’t want anything to do with it. In this case, the situation is much more difficult to correct. And most often it remains so until it is too late.

My daughter recently turned 26 years old. Unfortunately, there was no opportunity to congratulate her personally. Just because she's been abroad for about two years. But that's not the point. That day, she could call us on the Internet, or at least try to pick up the phone herself. We called her and even several times. But we never heard Alena's voice. She was busy and didn't care about her father and mother.

Peels Alena is our oldest daughter. There is another son, Paul, 13 years younger than her. Don't ask how, it just happened. We love both our children equally. That's our family's morals. Yeah, we're not rich. We live in the village, but we have arranged our life so that we do not lag behind the urban ones. There is television, Internet access, even heated floors and expensive solar panels to save electricity. All because every penny we value and put into circulation. We have no bad habits or desire to waste anything.

However, today the situation has developed in such a way that our own daughter does not want to know us as parents. She's embarrassing us, trying to minimize our communication. He is very reluctant to make any contact. In Europe, she even had a boyfriend. I saw some of his photos on the social network. He even added himself as a friend. But we can not communicate due to ignorance of the language, and even Alena is not at all delighted with this.

Well, this week we learned that our daughter has decided to get married. I was very happy at first. After all, the age is already suitable, her chosen one, at least externally, I like very much. It was nice to hear it from her in person. So my daughter thinks about us, she doesn't forget. And immediately after such pleasant news, like a cold shower, the following phrase sounded. It would be better if my husband and I stayed at home that day. We didn’t go anywhere because we’d be bored. Pasha is too small to fly to another country.

Can you imagine Peels? Well, the money for a gift, flight and accommodation, of course, would not be small. Even if I flew alone. But a normal daughter would never tell her parents they weren't expected at a wedding ceremony. What about a personal acquaintance with the groom? And matchmakers? Now we will be relatives of a family of foreigners. It has to be understood, understood somehow. And they will never agree to come to us. Especially after hearing stories from my daughter.

I don't know what kind of service she has to us. I even asked Alena, maybe she is not satisfied with our upbringing. Maybe her childhood was hard. Well, you know, sometimes the older kids in the family complain that after the birth of their siblings, their parents start treating them worse. Silence. I don't think that's the point. After all, we bought her tickets to Europe, and we gave her money for the first time. Everything she wanted. She also received her education with our direct help.

Peels Pasha, although very small, directly tells her sister not to invent, but more often to call us. Alena continues to communicate with him. Thank you for that. But how do you explain this behavior of a young woman? Did she really see people in front of whom she would be ashamed of mom and dad? Is everything smarter and more beautiful than us? And then what side did she go for her?

Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about borrowing money from my sister. I'll go alone. I'll fly. The husband does not want to stay at home, his problems. I'll buy a gift, book a hotel room. You don't have to help me. But I will see my future son-in-law, his parents, his friends. And most importantly, look into my daughter’s eyes. I'll take a look at her and just try to keep me out of the ceremony. Is it a good idea or is it better to just wave your hand and do nothing? My son is growing up and needs our attention. Although the daughter is not a stranger to us, it’s a pity just builds out of ignorance that...

Tags

See also

New and interesting