I gave everything to my children, but in adulthood I realized that they do not love and do not appreciate me.

Objectives of family education This is an important question for every family, because how we raise children depends on what kind of people they grow up to be. The main task here is to help the child become a confident and happy person. It means teaching him to respect others, to be responsible and to be able to cope with difficulties. In addition, we want our children to develop their talents and interests so that they can find their place in life and enjoy every day.

It is also important that in the process of parenting, the child feels the support and love of his parents. We must be his support, help him understand his feelings and teach him to express them correctly. At the same time, all educational measures should be carried out at the proper level. You can not be too strict with children, because they can experience real stress. You should also not be too soft with them. This approach can turn them into self-centered egoists. As always, the middle ground is what works best for us.

It is very bitter at such a mature age to realize that your children do not love you at all. In fact, they never really loved you, as it turns out. Even though you spent a huge part of your life on them. Your emotions, your energy, your strength. I still think I have nothing more precious than my two daughters. Unfortunately, they have their opinion on this.

I got married thirty years ago. It was a different time than it is now. At that time, many things that are now rushed like a written torch, simply did not pay any attention. Women were feminine, and men could stand up for themselves. Some people might say it was hard back then. Cruel people, lack of money, dirt and instability everywhere. I remember it, even though it was easier for me than for others.

Peels Peter literally took me from my parents' nest. He helped his father with the purchase of old Zhiguli, and his mother wore flowers for a month. Every day. I promised them that I would be safe and comfortable with him. I didn’t mind staying with him for the rest of my life. The wedding was noisy, rich. Now, you would probably say that this is not the case. Well, yeah, the room is some kind of seedy cafe. No jewelry or “design decisions.” Some of the guests on her husband's side in tracksuits. But all the people are open and the tables are full of expensive treats. That was enough then.

After the birth of the eldest daughter, a year later the youngest appeared. So Peter wanted the eldest one not to be bored. At first he really wanted a son. Heir. But one day, when they had an emergency at work, my husband came to me at home and admitted that life is a very dangerous place. Especially for men. So from that moment he had two daughters and more on the topic of replenishment of the family, we, if I remember correctly, did not talk.

My task was simple: to look after the house and raise children. These were the goals of family education. I did not go to any job, even I had only a few friends. And even then, they constantly asked us to visit, and then from time to time I caught their glances aimed at my man. No, I wasn't jealous. Most of the time I didn’t know where my husband was or what he was doing. But I knew that behind it I was like behind a stone wall, and the rest of my thoughts were occupied by children.

And that must have been my mistake. I studied with the girls. I didn’t want them to grow up as lazy people who have everything. To be closer to the ground, so to speak, rather than flying into the clouds. Peter, in turn, gave them gifts, bought things and it was he who announced when our family once again went on vacation. I guess that was when we shared the roles. A bad and good parent. A boring mom and a willing dad.

After the age of majority, each daughter was bought an apartment. With repairs, a hot tub and everything. My husband didn't regret anything for our girls. He loved them, and they loved him at the same time. Apparently, that is why the daughters could not leave for 3 days after the funeral of their father. My husband left us because of heart disease. No matter how strong and fearless he is, God has plans for everything.

For all of us, it was a great loss. But the other bad news for me was that most of the money we had in our family didn’t actually belong to us. They were in the accounts of other partners of the husband, who, for obvious reasons, were not too willing to part with them. I personally still get paid a certain amount each month, which helps me to stay afloat. Thanks to this money, I still live in our old house, although at some points I have to save on some things.

Now for the bad. More than anything, my daughters want to sell my property and share the money. I'm gonna leave some one-bedroom in the middle of nowhere. Don’t forget that they have beautiful apartments that they won’t let me into. They say Dad was the leader and he earned all of our wealth. I've always been his pale shadow and that's how they see me. So I'd better just listen to their opinions and not arise. Or maybe even move in with an old mom. They don’t want to know their grandmother at all.

The situation is disgusting and personally it gives me a continuous negative, it delivers a continuous negative. I don’t know what to do in my case. But old age is not far off and there will obviously be no one to take care of me. There is some hope that the girls will still grow up and come to their senses. But with each passing day, that already faint prospect fades more and more.

Tags

See also

New and interesting