After the divorce, my daughter hated me and moved to another country at the first opportunity, now I’m trying to get her back.

In our time of serious upheaval, no one can be surprised by the fact that women are becoming much more successful than men in terms of career achievements. Women's business It’s thriving, though half a century ago it would have been hard to believe. If you look at the other side, a reasonable question arises: why not? Anyway, women like to spend money, which means that they know perfectly well where they can be invested.

And now, when men can only guess what field of activity in the future can bring tangible profit, women are already mastering them in full. In addition, today, when there are so many online platforms where you can share your thoughts, plans and business projects, men prefer to ignore them. Who is to blame for the fact that the wolf is always alone? Women prefer to learn from the mistakes of others. And that, I have to say, they do very well.

Men never think about it, but it is difficult for us women to build our own business. At least relative. No one wants to invest their money in a women’s business. Everyone is used to the fact that we can only care for children or manage household chores. The funny thing is that it was men who set such a family structure themselves, and now they do not want to change anything. Not forgetting to accuse women of almost all mortal sins.

My ex-husband also thought I was weak and stupid. He has not taken any steps to improve our lives. The three of us were a typical post-Soviet family with no prospects. That’s because the “head” of our family preferred to work for a salary, and he didn’t care about anything else. The workday is over and he's home on the couch in front of the TV. Obviously, we were missing a lot. So I eventually turned into a regular woman saw. Meger, if you like. But even this did not make my faithful scratch again.

When we divorced, Sonya, our daughter, was completely on her father’s side. Although she stayed with me, it was difficult to call our relationship normal. And then, when she got a little older, Sophia left everything and flew to work abroad. I almost didn’t have time to stop her. It's a terrible feeling when a child hates you so much that it's easier for him to dive into the unknown than to live with his own mother.

Well, at least at that moment I had the strength and courage to pull myself together, risk my own housing and start a small business. Women’s business is not easy, because there are many prejudices. But I decided. Flower trading is a promising business if you know what to buy and when. Sometimes it's a real lottery when you work with crappy suppliers. The goods may come in a disgusting state, but you will never get your money back. And sometimes all the flowers look like a selection. And even with a date lucky: holidays or other events. That's when you feel appropriate. At the moment, I have my own shop and several stalls. And I'm still thinking of expanding.

That's what I mean. It has been 6 years since my daughter left. From reliable sources, I know that the fate of Sonya did not spare: she did not find a prince on a white horse, but found our compatriot, who later abandoned her. Standard story: cooked up a child - and remember the name. So she lives there, she works, but as you can see, she has no prospects. It's a miracle that I'm standing here alone. And she's there with the baby. It's scary to think.

It's no surprise that I wanted to try and persuade Sofa to come home. We'd definitely come up with something together. By and large, I could buy her an apartment. Hey, granddaughter. My women's business makes good money. I'm not even asking for anything in return. Just a normal relationship with yourself as a mother. The fact that I kicked her father out is a thing of the past. Perhaps, yes, I was a little cruel. But he is a man and must know how to get out of a difficult life situation. I must have rented an apartment and found someone. Until recently, I had no interest in his fate.

Even after so much time, she refused to talk to me. She again accused me of being callous and called me a traitor. Looks like a grown man. He does not know how to separate the relationship of the daughter and father with the relationship of husband and wife. And her memory is good. Well, tell me, would it be impossible to agree? At least for my granddaughter. Keep your principles to yourself, but at least let the child not suffer.

And now, having heard the refusal and tons of negativity in my address, I, of course, just did not calm down. This ex-husband would give up on everything and continue to live as he lived. I had a different opinion on that. Speaking of which. I had to make some inquiries, and I did find out how his life turned out after our divorce. Admittedly, not very good. He could not move to his parents, there were other relatives. I started filming some bedbug while I was working, and then they cut it.

I don’t know if he started drinking because he was fired from his job or fired from his job because he started drinking, but the fact remains. Now you cannot look at Sergey without tears. He still somehow hangs on, interrupts from one hack to another, but it is clear that no sane woman will want to live with such a person. On the other hand, that is why it was not difficult for me to negotiate with him. I gave him some money and encouraged him to write to our daughter. About her going home. That he's sick and wants to see her. It wasn't even a lie. I am sure that the years of this life directly affected the health of my ex-husband.

Peels and Sonya responded to her dad's call. Of course she's without money, and he is. Why shouldn't they be together? Instead of coming to my mother's house and solving our family problems here, here with me. I knew that my actions would lead to more grievances and accusations. But I was ready for it. My daughter had to understand that she still had her whole life ahead of her. And her pride and resentment should not prevent my little granddaughter from growing up in normal conditions.

But I still miscalculated a little. Because, as you probably know, I still live alone. Sonya did come to her father, but managed to bring some money with her. So now the three of them are living separately, renting an apartment themselves and trying to become a family apart from me. Needless to say, I don’t mind even paying for them myself, as long as we can communicate normally. But no. In this regard, the daughter remained unwavering. She doesn't want to see me. I'm trying to get my ex-husband to talk to her, but now he wants to drop the idea. He's fine.

Perhaps time will make adjustments to our relationship. But as long as I'm a single woman, I have everything I've ever dreamed of financially. Well, life is a tricky thing. Some give, some take. But I hope it's not forever. And I can babysit my granddaughter before she grows up and hates her grandma too. But time goes by and there is no result. What am I supposed to do?

Tags

See also

New and interesting