My mother came to visit me, and an hour later my mother-in-law came to the apartment, I did not even suspect what a scandal everything would turn out to be.

How to culturally kick out a mother-in-law? Sometimes the mother of the husband completely loses the idea of personal boundaries and begins to restore their order in a young family. The heroine of our history recently gave birth to her first child and is now fighting off the obsessive care of her mother-in-law. One day they had a serious fight. The case has taken a serious turn and may go to divorce. Who is to blame for this situation?

I have been married for 4 years, recently gave birth to a daughter Christine. My husband has no tea, but with his mother, Inna Viktorovna, everything did not work out from the very beginning. As long as I know her, my mother-in-law flooded me with advice on how to farm, fry patties and wash my husband’s pants. I have always written out recommendations in an orderly tone. And the hints that I'm a bad mother and I can't handle the baby. I even tried to stay in my apartment, by the way!

Her husband discouraged her, and everything stopped for a while. But then Inna Viktorovna again broke into our house without warning. I immediately ran to the child without washing my hands from the street. I was offended by my comments, shrugged off. She also brought her own food a lot. We don't have any food, daughter-in-law!

The arrival of my mother and a big scandal I endured for a long time. Trying to get into her position. After all, her husband's mother, she's not chosen. Recently my mother came to visit me. An hour later they call the intercom - guess who came, and again uninvited? My mother-in-law came and was very surprised by my guest (of course, Inna Viktorovna is the only grandmother). And from the door, she rushed to Christine.

I told you to wash your hands first. Isn't that obvious? The answer came to me that Madame was wearing gloves. But with arrogant views, she did go to the bathroom. At that moment in the living room, my mother was feeding Christina in her arms. I went to change the bed linen into the bedroom.

A little later I go into the living room and see the picture. My mother-in-law sits and drills my mother and child with a heavy look. And then in an orderly tone, he demands to give her a daughter to show her how to feed her correctly. Mom didn't say anything. At that moment, the baby coughed up saliva, and Inna Viktorovna seemed to break off the chain. She attacked her mother and shouted, “What are you doing, you fool, give me her here now!”

My mother cried in shock. I took a deep breath. Exhaled. She asked her mother-in-law to leave. She stared at me and then screamed how dare I. I told her to leave the house again. She grabbed her belongings and slammed the door so that plaster fell from the ceiling in the hallway.

Who's to blame and what to do? At first, I barely reassured my upset mom. Then an hour later, my husband called and made a mess. I told him to come home and listen to his mother-in-law's version. When he arrived, he listened silently to our story, then I took my mother home. The husband was very offended and in the morning silently went to work. What about me? I have endured 4 years, nerves are not iron.

Then the husband voiced the version of the mother-in-law. She almost convinced him that my mother did not know how to properly hold and feed the child, so Inna Viktorovna was scared and was so harsh. I regretted that my mother didn’t stop me and shut my mouth. All right, young green, what can I do? But does she not realize that my mother lived a life?

I was speechless because of my outrage. Turns out we insulted her and she was just scared for the baby. I sternly told my husband that it did not give her the right to speak. I have experienced similar fears, and I have always held back. My husband told me to be wise and find a compromise. And I'll have to find him. Who would doubt it?
I cannot and do not want to change my principles. The man is 30 years older than me and allows himself to be so unceremonious. According to my husband, I went overboard, but I strongly disagree! Our relationship with him is now extremely strained, we do not really talk. If he wants to, I'll get a divorce, that's what I think. There may be many husbands, but only one mother!

How would you judge the heroes of this story? Should the main character step on the throat of his pride to keep peace in the family? Share your opinion in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting