When my husband found out at the reception that we were having a girl, he immediately ran out of the room, then I did not know what it would turn out to be.

What does it matter and why even think about it? Who is born a boy or a girl?? After all, this is still your child, whoever he is! For the most part, young fathers sin, who want sons at all costs. As if they needed heirs for their own kingdom. Funny or not, some families may even have scandals over the “wrong” sex of the child. And no, we're not kidding at all.

Our reader has a situation of this nature, but she considers herself 100% right. Anyway, we all want to feel safe with our partner in life. To be as honest as possible and no lies. But are we prepared to pay for it?

Who will be born a boy or a girl could never even suspect that the person I have known for about 5 years, will turn out to be so stranger and not native. Think of it! But I had no doubt that we would always be together: everything went very well, even strangers praised our couple on the street. But, alas. I don’t know if I can start a relationship with someone else. Because the past still dominates me and I can't do anything about it.

Victor and I fell in love at first sight. Just meeting one day on the street. He smiled and invited me for a walk. And I just couldn't deny his expressive eyes and deep voice. And then it turned... I did not see any disadvantages in it at all: good work, no bad habits, beautiful appearance. Even his friends I liked for a while! It was like a fairy tale.

The wedding also went without any problems. A celebration of our dreams, a celebration of life where we swore eternal love to each other. It was unforgettable. Thank goodness there was no financial problem in my family. So we did not take any loans and with a calm mind could afford to fly away on a honeymoon, for a few weeks. I'm telling you this so you can just see what kind of life I could have.

If not for my further decision. Naturally, Victor and I were thinking about children. I started talking about it after the wedding. Both are adults and serious people. Well, that makes sense. The family needs to grow and develop. And Victor, as it turns out, generally loves children. Unfortunately, he only wanted a boy. Or rather, he was sure that he could only have a son. There were no grandparents or aunts in his family. And Victor has three brothers. So he was hoping to raise a guy, his continuation. And teach him all his men's wisdom.

I didn't mind my son. To be honest, this question was not so important to me. So when we were told that I was expecting a daughter, my husband didn't even believe it at first. And then he turned pale, snorted, and asked me to come out and get some fresh air. Well, it does. Should I be so nervous about that? Oh, I didn't know what this was going to mean. But it was from that moment that our family began to collapse.

I didn't understand how or why, but my husband's brothers, like his friends, started staring at me obliquely. In the past, I had to beg to agree to come to their party. And now they clearly made it clear that they did not want me to be there. It was obvious, but, of course, no one said anything. Victor also began to act cooler, and then, alone with me, at home told everything. He and his family believed the child was not his. Because "everything points to that."

And how much time we clarified the relationship over the subsequent time is not to convey. My husband was like a head injury. I proved to him that science was on my side. I don’t care how many brothers he has or how many brothers his father has. Yes, we have a daughter and yes, he is her father. Unfortunately, Victor didn’t listen to me. Every day, his friends and family teased him and it was obvious. In the morning he could be more or less adequate, but by the evening his complexes again came out and everything began again.

Even after Vicky was born, my husband never stopped suspecting me. And my daughter was like 2 drops of water like me. Even with the same hair color I had when I was her age. Then, of course, I went dark. But first, yes. I was blonde. And Victor was pissed off that moment, too. Neither he nor his relatives saw in the girl, who was only a couple of months old, no resemblance to his father. And they made that clear. With their twisted, grinning and frankly distrustful faces. What could I do? Beating yourself in the chest and proving something?

And then, when his daughter was about six months old, Victor calmed down. He even offered, as an apology, Zuk4chia past behavior, to go somewhere, relax. But I couldn't: first of all, I still didn't believe that Victor wasn't blaming me deep down. Secondly, my daughter was too young. So we left everything as it was before. I stayed at home and could talk to my parents or friends as much as possible. I had no desire to go to Victor’s family.

But when his mother's birthday came, my husband couldn't help it. He insisted we go to her together as a family. He kept going and itching, persuading me, God, that now no one had any complaints about me. That everyone he knows accepts me as the mother of his child. But if I could still believe my husband, his family and friends could not. And then, as an argument, he confessed. Said they knew everything because he took a paternity test and made sure he was the real dad for our daughter.

After that, my patience finally ran out. So desperate to figure things out behind my back? A parent who loves his child and a spouse who is confident in his wife would not do this. So for me, Victor was not like that. I've been thinking about this for a long time. About a month. And then she got together and filed for divorce. And no one could stop me. No ex-husband, no family. It was right and it was right.

The only thing that makes me sad is that our daughter will probably live without a father. Yeah, it happened. But even without a divorce, would Victor be a good father to his daughter? Would there be another opportunity for us as spouses to trust each other again? I think not. So yes, I may not be able to do that right now. Maybe. But I wouldn’t want to live with a strange, cold man all my life and silently tolerate his distrust of me. It is better to be honest with everyone, and above all with yourself. Who knows, maybe the right person will be there. Things happen in life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting