Why you should wash your hair and get a manicure, even when you do not have the strength and desire

Yesterday I came home and indulged in a foam bath with fragrant candles and a glass of wine. I saw that on TV. I lay in bubbles and relaxed a little. It was not enough (or wine gave me strength), so I sat down and began to nail. Diligently, slowly, by all rules. I finished my nails well past midnight and, satisfied with the result, went to bed. For the first time in three weeks, I fell asleep quickly.

Manicure varnishing started a month ago. There were minor problems at work. The HR department hinted that a cut was expected soon and everyone was straining. Two weeks later there was a serious quarrel with her husband. We decided to live separately, calm down and understand the feelings. This event further unsettled me and started a severe depression.

To somehow unwind, I took a day off and went to visit my cousin Svetlana. She has long been invited to visit her because she misses communicating with a loved one. A relative lives in a nearby town with her adult daughter Tanya. The girl has a personal life, she moved to live with her boyfriend, and the mother is bored alone.

An hour and a half away, I'm at my sister's house. To my amazement, Tanya opened the door. She rushed to me with her arms:

- Finally! We've been waiting!

- Do you want to visit your mother? she asked.

- You can say that! the niece sighed.

Svetlana secretly told me that Tanya broke up with the guy and returned home. Of course, the mother is very happy to see her daughter, but she is worried about her, because she sees all the girl’s experiences and tears. We advised Tanya to communicate more often with friends and not to be discouraged. That's what she did.

The next day, the niece called her friend and began to gather: took a shower, did a manicure and began to apply makeup thoroughly.

- Where are you going? my mother wondered.

- Go camping! - Tanya cheerfully replied.

- Where? - We asked in choir.

- Forest! Sleepover!

- And who is in the woods?! – I was surprised.

- Tanya replied confidently, and said goodbye to us for two days.

Our beautiful woman returned in high spirits. And in the evening, the situation repeated: Tanya took a bath, laid her hair and began to apply cosmetics at the mirror. We watched her with undisguised interest. I decided to joke:

- Hiking again?

- No, sauna with friends!

- Do you have to wear makeup there?

- For me, of course! said the niece with optimism and left home.

- I taught my daughter: when it is bad, take care of yourself, do your hair, paint your nails with varnish, apply makeup – it will become easier! - You could use it, too! Remember, a woman deserves the best!

The right decision - I'll think about it! - and involuntarily thought about it, because on the example of my niece I saw that it really helps.

The next day I went home. Along the way, I decided to take care of my appearance and stop saving on myself, so I visited the perfume salon and bought expensive perfumes, which I had long dreamed of.

This morning my husband called and asked me to meet him. I prepared for the date with all responsibility: I built my hair, put on makeup and put on a new dress. The last touch is perfume with a breathtaking aroma. And the manicure was ready tonight.

- That was all my husband could say when I came.

- Is that all you wanted to tell me?

- No, of course not. Let's make up!

We're back together and happy. I was not fired from my job but offered a new job. The duties are similar, but the salary is higher. I said yes because I deserve the best!

Tags

See also

New and interesting