It was time to go home, I wanted to see my daughter again, but our meeting was very disappointing.

As they say, God rests on the children of geniuses. But we can also say that the very first working man can easily be born. lazy. There are simply no guarantees. It affects literally everything: upbringing, environment, personal choice.

The most parents can do to prevent this from happening is to be around. Being lazy is not always a bad thing. Laziness is the engine of progress.

During my life I have visited many places and seen a lot of things. In her youth she received a good education, then, however, tried to work for herself. For a while this business brought me pleasure and even a small profit. But then, when the numbers started, I found myself working at a loss. Taxes and other costs did not leave any benefit.

I got married around the same time. Yaroslav was a very charismatic young man. One that you always want to be around. I was lucky that he also knew how to make money. My husband closed all my debts, put me in his apartment and only asked me to keep it clean. He takes care of everything else. Unfortunately, our marriage did not last long.

Peels It so happened that I got pregnant. Yaroslav was sad about this for a long time. He was too young, so many plans, so many things. We started fighting, he was closing in, and it all ended in a banal divorce. I got an apartment, became a young single mother, but I wasn’t even angry with my ex. I just couldn't. Strange feeling, I understand. But it was Yaroslav, it is simply impossible to be angry with him.

I raised my daughter myself. I don’t understand why everyone is screaming about the responsibility. Children are stronger than us adults. It's natural. Feed, wash and leave to play. Okay. You do not need to hang out with the child for days, react to his every sob. Especially, succumb to occasional crying or other manipulations. Kids feel that way. Just stay strong and keep living as you have lived.

I can’t say I wasn’t interested in men’s attention. But my boyfriends are gone. The ex paid good alimony, but living on handouts is not my thing. I wanted to go somewhere, live life to the fullest, see other people. But there was no help for this. As the years passed, I was beginning to grow up to the couch like some housewife on TV. Even put on a few pounds.

Peels is a lucky accident until a very good event happens. My aunt came to town. She's on my mother's side, so it's not easy to talk to her. But about everything else, the golden man. Aunt Luba quickly became friends with Christine. My daughter was only 8 years old at the time. Little by little we started talking, and I complained that I was suffocating in this environment, in this city, and I was deeply unhappy inside.

Aunt Luba offered me a great idea: she will stay with Christina for a while, stay at our house. And I can go wherever I want. If I can grab a good project, I'll send money to my aunt. And she'll look after the baby. In this way, everyone will do their own thing. It's just a fairy tale!

That same year, I flew to Lisbon. My ex had a good friend there who put me in his firm. I began to transfer money to my aunt, and when Christina was 16, she began to receive financial support from me. Girls like to go shopping on their own. I know that well.

Hard work you may not believe me, but all this time I've really worked in another country. I didn’t start draughts, as someone in the comments will necessarily decide, namely plowed. I still don’t have a second husband. But this is lyric, the stamp in the passport does not mean anything. The main thing is to live a decent life, and not sit in a burrow like a gray mouse.

When my daughter turned 19, she delicately hinted to me that she had a serious boyfriend. And Aunt Luba became unwell. I should have gone home. If I miss my daughter’s wedding, what kind of mother will I be? You can leave at any time, but do not forget about the most important points.

When I arrived at home, I expected to see my daughter look a little like herself at her age: with burning eyes, business acumen, hanging tongue. They're genes, there's nothing we can do about them. But I was really disappointed. It's one thing to communicate with your own child via video on social media. The other is when you meet.

I was met by a girl with a glass look, a ton of makeup on her face and some apathetic timbre of voice. She didn’t seem to care that her mother was standing in front of her. We talked to her for a good half hour. But it was mostly me. She just nodded or inserted some prepared phrases. The weather, the future. Like a robot.

The groom turned out to be a fruit too. All earrings, with a stupid haircut. Like he's 15 years old. I understand what an informal species is and I am aware of its entire subculture. But, honey, this should be just the tip of the iceberg. Just the accent of your personality. And look like a stuffed just for the sake of appearance, for no reason. It's just embarrassing.

My daughter asked me to give her some more money. She's getting married, you see. But they don’t want to sign, just make paired tattoos of rings. It's not cheap. They need money for their honeymoon. To fly somewhere hotter. I have to understand their lifestyle. Because in their eyes, we're together. Yeah, should I say I held myself back then and just didn't respond?

Aunt Luba was the only bright ray in this realm of terror. She shared the latest news with me. Thank you for the money. I even reported on my recent purchases, although I certainly didn’t ask for it. The only thing that wiped the smile off her face was my daughter. Christine and she seemed like a lost child. But the aunt could not influence the niece. She just didn't let her do it.

Now I have a choice: either go back to Portugal and live like I did. Or take care of your daughter. I understand she's an adult. But maybe I can still influence her. I don't consider myself old, so at least we can be friends. That's the dilemma. A career or a chance to re-educate your daughter. What should I choose?!

Tags

See also

New and interesting