I have been living with my wife for 4 years, I love her very much, but recently she has become unbearable.

Things happen in a family. And quick quarrels, and long separations, and a strong peace. In life, spouses can overcome most critical situations, but do not converge on some minor trifle. For example, the husband snores loudly or wife Talking on the phone. Why does such behavior look ridiculous from the outside, but when it comes to ourselves, such trifles suddenly turn into real torture?

Peels isn't really that surprising. Psychologists have long argued that even the strongest relationships can be ruined because of nonsense, which for a long time no one paid attention. Like a small pebble stuck in a shoe, an unresolved family issue in the future can create an extremely acute nuisance for loving partners.

A reader who loves his soulmate and at the same time suffers from some of her behavioral habits. The man does not know what to do in this situation, and, like most males, is ready to immediately drop everything and start a new story from scratch. We're not so sure about that.

Peels, hello. I would like to share with you my family situation, a problem that arose in my life not so long ago. Some may think I sucked the conflict out of my finger, but I can’t help it. I tell everything as it is, and then judge me or support me - any option will suit.

I have been living with my wife for 4 years. We were married for two years and lived together for two more years. Adults, both working, no children. We do not complain about finances, from time to time we can afford holidays abroad, expensive gifts, surprises. We play sports, so don't think about it, I didn't physically get cold to my wife. But she has one big drawback.

Peels is a serious problem She does not monitor where she leaves her things in the house. And it really annoys me. You know, I wouldn't call her dirty, quite the opposite. But a TV remote can easily be found in the bathroom, and a mobile phone on the balcony. I've found her underwear hundreds of times on the shelf in my closet because she doesn't care where to put it. She doesn't even pay attention to it.

They say that every man has two or three pairs of dirty socks under the couch. My wife probably has more of them, and even from different sets. And her T-shirts have long taken their place on the surface of the sofa or closet door. And I think that's crazy. I tend to think that things have a place. Until it comes to cup holders, I'm not a maniac cleaner. But believe me, I want some kind of order.

Most importantly, there were no such problems with her before. We lived together and I remember how she was. Now she responds to all my complaints as if I were just making up something. He taunts me, mocks me, even tells his friends on the phone. I'm not laughing. Because I think it's her personal weakness. I haven’t gotten divorced yet, but if this continues, I don’t know what I’m going to do.

Maybe someone has some clever thoughts about it, I would love to hear them. Thank you very much.

Andrey M. is 33.

First of all, we would like to thank our reader for the question and wish him a speedy resolution. Perhaps this is a simple misunderstanding that will be resolved soon. On the other hand, a girl can make a small mess in the apartment if she wants to hint to her partner about some significant problem, which ironically he himself does not see.

Or she's really starting to forget where she's putting her things, and that could be the first sign of a huge disaster. Unfortunately, multiple sclerosis is also called a “disease of the young” and this disease is diagnosed in people from 20 to 40 years. But it has far more symptoms than distraction and forgetfulness. Any experienced neurologist can tell you more about it.

Our readers may want to share their personal experiences in the comments and give advice based on their personal experiences. The more people involved in the decision, the greater the chance that they will come to the right outcome. For our part, we hope for this with all our hearts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting