I do not throw away clamps from bread bags, carefully store and actively use them in everyday life.

My friends and family call me Plyushkin. Well, I don't raise my hand to throw anything away until I think carefully about where this thing might come in handy. Sometimes something lies around waiting for its time until an interesting idea comes to mind. There is so much trash in the world that we throw away. Anything can be used for the second or third time. Or it could have another use. The main thing is to turn on your head and imagination in time.

Every time I buy bread at the supermarket, I check. clamp on the bag. And not only to check the freshness of bread, because often on this clip put the date of manufacture of the product. I'm more interested in the integrity of this clamp and its strength. I never throw out such clamps, as I found them a large number of different applications in the household.

The clamp itself is two thin wires in a soft plastic tape. The clamp is perfectly bent and acquires the desired shape. It is flat, which makes it possible to store it compactly.

And the first application I've found for this kind of bread clip is a scotch fixer. The length of this clamp is just suitable for a wide scotch, and for a narrow scotch will fit. I stick a clamp under the edge of the tape and I don't spend a lot of time looking for the edge anymore.

vkusno27 And bread clips have become indispensable assistants in the kitchen. All the spice bags I have neatly clamped with such a clamp. And now I'm not afraid that something might fall apart. In addition, it is very convenient to take bags in hand.

This is how you can clean up kitchen cabinets absolutely at no extra cost. The same method I use for fixing holes on bags of cereals and other bulk products.

For a long time under my desk hung a garland of wires. There is no way to hide or remove them. But it is very unpleasant when you pull a wire with your foot. To restore order under the table with wires, I also used bread clips.

Carefully twisted the excess wires and fixed with clamps. The same method brought order in the drawer of the table, where all sorts of charging wires are folded. Finally, now the workplace is in order and there is even a free space in the drawer.

Also bread clamps perfectly help with the garter of plants to the support. I have a lot of orchids, and they keep near the support only because of such clamps. It turns out very reliable and safe for the stem of the plant fastening.

Peels And also such clamps are well applicable for creating wall mounts. When last winter I wanted to hang a garland on the wall, bread clips came to the rescue. And the garland could be attached at any level.

The family, of course, laughs at my ingenuity, but enjoys using all these methods. And I'm even happy for them to come up with new ideas. After all, thanks to such simple ideas, there is less garbage on the planet, and the family budget is decently saved.

Do you give things a second life? Share your experience in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting