After the divorce, I decided to leave the children with my husband, but neither he nor his mistress was happy with this decision.

Parents with many children, who cope well with their parental duties, always cause respect. After all, even one child is a lot of worries and a lot of responsibility. What if there are, say, three children?

In such a large family, divorce seems like a disaster, especially for a woman. Children often stay with their mother. It is rare to hear that a woman left the baby to her husband.

Today's edition. "Site" will share the story of a reader whose husband decided to leave the family to go to a young and carefree young lady. But it seems that the man underestimated his wife. She made a bold move that baffled both the irresponsible dad and his new companion.

She left the child to her husband “Relations with my husband have long gone wrong.” He transferred almost all the responsibilities for the children to me, he participated only financially - paid for mugs, gave money for clothes, groceries and so on. In addition, we lived in his apartment, and I could not even imagine where I would go with my three children if we divorced.

“It was really a divorce. I knew that, I knew about his young girlfriend, and I even tried to prepare for divorce. But can you be prepared for that? In the end, what I feared happened. He was the first to say that our marriage had outlived itself, that it was necessary to separate and build a life apart from each other.

At one point, I even smiled. Really, why don't I build a life apart? Separate from this man who has long been a stranger to me. Separate from the children who may well stay with their father in this spacious apartment.

I agreed, waited until he was happy, and then added that the children would stay with him. I don’t have a home, I don’t have to take them to my mother’s house. The eldest is already in school, the youngest son and daughter in kindergarten. It's all right next door. I cannot afford to rent a large apartment in the same area. And try to rent a place with three kids. I don't even want to hear about it.

Of course, the husband did not expect such a turn. Then he came to his senses a little and started squeezing out arguments, calling for my maternal. His attempts seemed rather pathetic, albeit amusing. I'm sorry I didn't ask then, where's his paternal instinct?

Are there few fathers with children when women, for example, go abroad for work? Live, cope, learn to cook breakfast, clean, bathe, weave pigtails, do lessons. And if they don't, they hook up grandmothers, hire nannies. And you can, my dear!

Mother's contribution "I don't give up children." I will pay part of my salary to my husband for children. I can spend time with the kids on weekends. And in the summer, I promise to take them to my mother for vacation.

He kept persuading me all night, then he called his mistress for advice, then he tried to prove something to me again. The next day, I took a day off, packed up and moved to a friend, along the way, I started looking for an apartment. And the shocked husband left to enjoy his freedom.

I understand that many of our mutual acquaintances will be on his side. Like, I left the kids, and he, such a poor thing, now doesn't know what to do. But many women, being without a husband with children, somehow cope. This is even considered normal. And if the father is alone with children, then it is a disaster. Run to rescue. He has a mistress that he planned to bring. Let him save him, says Irina.

Irina’s stamina can only be envied. It is unlikely that many people would have had enough firmness calmly. leave behind and leave. However, the woman’s arguments seem quite convincing and reasonable. After all, her husband proposed a divorce, but did not think about how his children and their mother would live. Don't go straight to the street.

Write down which side you are on in this situation. Also read a bold reflection on why married women often look worse than their free peers. Find out why people agree to divorce even in old age.

Tags

See also

New and interesting