Confession of an abandoned woman disgraced by her former mother-in-law

Women who have been through a divorce know that signed papers are just the first part of this ballet. Especially if you are not peacefully separated. There is also the division of things, forced communication with relatives of the ex-husband and other joys of life. And if you have children, then a separate circle of hell is child support after a divorce.

And the most interesting thing is that even if you achieve them, then you will be forced to listen to reproaches. Alas, this is not uncommon. And our story today is about that. Editorial "Site" She's sharing a life story with you.

After a divorce a year and a half ago, I divorced my husband. Why? The reason is so banal that even talking about it is shameful. I got here early from my parents, and he's in the kitchen drinking coffee with someone else. And she's sitting there in the gown that her husband gave me. I turned around and left. It's been a long time, but I was hoping things would work out.

I was really hurt. It was hard to imagine being alone with my two children. But coming back to him was even more unbearable. I filed for divorce. There was nothing to share, and I didn’t need anything. They did not even take away their belongings, few walked in them.

To tell you the truth, my husband wasn't very upset. At first I saw the children, and then began to come less and less, even gifts to children do not give for birthdays. I decided it wouldn't work. Child support after divorce is my legal right. Hardly, but I got it. It is worth saying that he pays regularly, although there are real pennies.

My husband’s parents are getting a little more comfortable. I found a good job, the kids learned to do without me. The elder is looking after the youngest. Sometimes my mom helps. This is how we lived until last year: calm and measured. Until my ex-mother-in-law called and said she misses her grandchildren.

My ex-husband's parents aren't bad. They helped us a lot when we had kids. During the divorce, they were neutral and tried not to interfere. And then the mother-in-law offered to bring them grandchildren for the New Year. I thought it was a good idea. If grandparents want to communicate, why not?

The children were happy to see their grandparents. Three days before the New Year I took them to my grandparents. She even made small gifts for her husband’s parents, a holiday after all. With a calm soul, I went home to rest a little. It was nice to be quiet for a couple of days, even though I missed my babies.

On the second day I decided to take the kids. When we were going home, I decided to ask them what they were doing for the holidays and what Santa brought them. The children said they stayed at home all week. We watched TV with our grandparents, ate salad on New Year’s Eve and watched some show. And the next days they painted coloring books, which Santa brought.

It made me very sad. For the whole week they never even went outside, not even on the tree. Not only did grandparents give their only granddaughters penny coloring books for the New Year, they still did not bother to bring them somewhere.

It was a shame that the children were robbed of the holiday. It’s good that I had a couple of days off and the kids had good gifts at home. We went to the tree, the park, and their favorite cafe. Anyway, we had some fun. I forgot about my ex-husband’s parents. So they couldn't do anything.

We celebrated Christmas with our children. We were about to sit down at the table when I got the call. My ex-wife's sister called. We didn't fight after the divorce, she sometimes called on holidays to congratulate the children. She's the godmother of the eldest daughter. The voice in the tube immediately seemed unfriendly to me, but I decided not to pay attention.

After congratulating her on the holiday, she paused for a second, then exhaled noisily and said, "You know, parents aren't the age to take care of two kids anymore." Yes, and their pension is modest, and then buy gifts for grandchildren, and set the table. The girls were always begging for sweets. You could leave them money, you get alimony. I know you're young and free, and you want to have fun on holidays. But maybe you can find another babysitter while you're dating yourself? ?

I've lost my breath. What did my father-in-law and mother-in-law say about me? It was so hurtful, I wanted to tell you all about alimony, about her pathetic brother, who didn't even call the kids for the holidays, and about her hypocritical parents. But I didn't.

I just said I didn't want anything from them, and if they and my kids are so unbearable, they won't see them again. And I hung up. A nice gift from my mother-in-law, of course. Thank you so much!

It's a New Year's story that doesn't have a drop of kindness. It is a pity that the children will not have a father or grandparents. Sometimes it’s better without these people than with them. Why do you think your husband's parents did this to your ex-wife?

Tags

See also

New and interesting