After 16 years, there was an ex-husband, sick and asked to live for a couple of weeks, children against him.

Divorce often puts everything in its place. People get smarter by standing on the shards of their marriage. But what an ex-husband needs After? And not after six months or a year, but after 16 years of living as completely strangers! Yes, there are situations like this.

However, this is not a case that should simply be ignored. I want to answer something. You know that there is a man in front of you who has done you a lot of good. But the grief was no less. What do you do to a woman in this situation? A question you can't answer right away.

What an ex-husband needs is that I can't be particularly unhappy at 62. Even though I've been living alone for the last 16 years. First, yes. It was hard and unusual. Children often came with their wives and children. They said they were new, as things were. During these meetings, time passed quickly, and pleasant memories remained.

I don't have a Peels pension. Plus, I learned to save very well: life forced. In addition, if you sit at home all the time, staring at the TV, you can circle the entire refrigerator. I prefer to walk outside, especially in the summer. To attend some events. In general, the active life of a pensioner.

Now let me tell you why I was alone. Although the story will be short and not too original. One day my husband realized he couldn’t lie to me anymore. He told me about another woman. I spent the whole night arguing why she was better than me and that it was the right thing to do. I kept trying to stay friends. And then left, leaving 2 teenage sons. That's all.

Even though the boys were still very young, they immediately realized that the father was gone forever. And yet they didn't run for friends, they didn't shut themselves up. I don't know if it's character or upbringing, but I got a lot of support from them during that period. For which I am still grateful.

I kept working, so we had the means to survive. Well, at least the husband did not share the apartment: such a blow would be difficult to withstand. From time to time, men gave me signs of attention. But it didn't end with anything serious. Probably not the same age, and I somehow stiffened. I wasn’t ready to open up to someone else.

And a week ago, my doorbell rang. I remember thinking at the time that it was probably the neighbor who had come to complain about the local authorities again. She's got an old pipe in the bathroom, so it's leaking. And as a free psychologist, I am listed. Oh, come on, God bless her. I'm not complaining, I'm even interested in talking.

Peels When Men Come Back But This Time Isn't Her My ex-husband is here. After 16 years. At first it was a shock to me, and then I was surprised how quickly I found some familiar features in the face of the stranger in front of me. The ex-husband looked really bad. It seems that all these years have passed him much more interesting than mine.

We didn't talk long. Turns out he wants to go back. He has been married twice since then. But I didn't find anything new for myself. Did you make any money? Nope. Have you seen the world? Not either. Almost came the same as he left. Only older. Visually, for 25 years.

Peels He's sick. I’m not going to write about the disease, but nothing good. It's good, but it's not contagious. So now he's asking me to stay for a while. To see my sons. Take a breath. He promises that he will stay in our former apartment for no more than a couple of weeks and leave without any problems or complaints. It's like he never was.

He'll live in a small room. I have to admit, I put all sorts of nonsense in there so that it doesn't fall under my feet. The old sofa is still there, but it consists mainly of dust. That's it.

Peels Sons are against this decision and the idea in general. It is not against meeting, but the younger promises to “talk to my father in a manly way.” He hasn't even seen him yet. What kind of conversation is there? I have a dilemma. On the one hand, he made his choice a long time ago. But on the other hand, he left empty-handed and now asks to live only a couple of weeks in the old house. I personally do not feel discomfort from this.

I have to make a difficult decision, but I am under pressure from all sides. I do not want to be fooled, but I will not take a sin on my soul either. Maybe we should let our sons talk to Dad. And then it will sort itself out. It's strange and sad that an ex-family, though briefly, is reunited in this way. What can I do if life is like this?

Tags

See also

New and interesting