The nurse said triplets wouldn't suit us, but who would pull three at once?

Poor families with many children They face many difficulties in everyday life. They literally have to fight for survival and provide their children with everything they need. However, their lives can be full of love, care and warmth. At the same time, richer families do not always boast of such an understanding.

Peels Irina and Stas in the circle of friends were considered the perfect couple. Both had wonderful parents, wonderful jobs and reliable friends. The opportunity not only to make money, but also to develop creatively, travel and make plans seemed only to strengthen the union of the two relatively young men. But in fact, their marriage was breaking at the seams.

Many poor families Stas was infertile. And despite the fact that his faithful never made any reproaches about this, her despair, especially recently, literally hovered in the air.

After a few heart-to-heart conversations, it was decided to take some steps. Doctors could not help the male ailment, and therefore young people chose the option with an orphanage.

Morning. Coffee. Sharing a quick look at each other. In the eyes is the same question: “Do we need it?” I guess so.

Upon arrival, a friendly woman with daddy under her arm was waiting for them at the reception. Green tea, a couple of clarifying questions, a nice smile and an invitation to look at children's photos on the walls of the office. Meanwhile, the teacher left on his own business, but in 10 minutes promised to return.

Peels – Are you nervous?

- You can see it. There are so many kids here, how do you choose? What can I say? Thank goodness we got a friendly woman everywhere. I was afraid it would be like those orphan movies.

- So let's wait for her and go pick her up. I hope everything goes well... Who is this?!
A girl entered the office. Under her arm, she carried a small plush toy, and her huge eyes stared frightened at two strangers.

- Aunt Lilya. ?

After a couple of moments, the door opened and the employee of the orphanage entered the office again. At first, she looked surprised at the frightened little girl, then at Stas and Ira, who were a little sloppy.

Peels - Marino, sunshine. Why did you run away from the nanny? Now, excuse me, one more second.
With these words, the woman took the baby in her arms and took her to another employee. Ira looked at her husband and they seemed to understand everything. The girl came by herself, so sweet, so small. Why pull the rubber when the inner voice shouts that it is it, this is fate?

After 5 minutes, after listening to the couple, Lilia Mikhailovna vigorously shook her head and stared sadly at the floor.

- No, Marinka won't suit you. It's a sweet, bright baby. But she has two more brothers. They're triplets. Very nice guys too, but you know. Who can pull three at once? We'll have them for a long time.

Peels Ira pulled her husband by the sleeve and he readily moved away to his wife. I even turned my back on the teacher a little bit. However, she took it as the norm. Apparently, the practice of such conversations women had.

- We need this. You can see it.

- Yes, Ir. But three...

- We've been working all our lives, I don't know why. And you offered to move from apartment to house. We'll scrape something to eat sometime. Bitch. Stas, I've already decided. Trust me.

- Are you ready to forget about Spain and Italy?

- Let's go to the river, honey. Just like you once wanted.

A few hours later, 5 people sat in one car. Fortunately, the spacious SUV easily placed not only the owners, but also three young children, with interest considering the interior of the car. Now the lives of these five will change dramatically. It will change for the better.

Tags

See also

New and interesting