Look around and see if there's a lining in your house, two sure signs.

Once I complained to my friend fortune teller that in life all the trouble. We were robbed and then my husband lost his job. And a lot of little trouble in a couple of months. Then she said that it could be damage and told how to find the lining in the house. And I did find it. After we got rid of him, life began to improve.

Editorial "Site" It tells you what two signs indicate that there is a lining in the house.

How to find a lining in a house In magic, such a thing as a lining is often used. What is this? It's usually something sharp. For example, pins, needles or some bundles with threads and feathers. Something you can imperceptibly throw into the house so that you can not find it for a long time.

But how do you know if there is a lining in the house? There are two sure signs. First of all, the house is lost. You no longer feel comfortable in your home. You're so uncomfortable you want to leave.

Secondly, when the house begins to dry and die plants. They are very sensitive to such effects. Also against this background, their own sores can worsen. There may be quarrels and conflicts in the family. All this suggests that there is a lining in the house.

But how do you find him? This will help the candle, preferably the church. With a lighted candle, you need to walk around the house. Especially carefully look at the front door. Where the candle starts to crack, there may be a lining.

When you find something like this, immediately throw it out. Do not be afraid to pick it up, it is not dangerous, although many people think so. When you find him, he loses some of his power. Therefore, you can take it without fear and throw it away quickly. After that, it is necessary to wash.

If you can't find the lining, you need to do a little ritual. To do this, do a general cleaning and wash the entire floor with salt. After that, open the windows to get a draft. When you feel that the wind walks around the room, say the following: “Alien will, spoil, but black evil, the wind took away.” Truly.

After these words, the impact of the subline will be neutralized. After a while, the atmosphere in the house will improve and everything will go as usual. In order to avoid this, you need to protect your home. With the help of a simple ritual, you can make sure that people with bad intentions can not enter your house. You need to use a needle as protection.

We hope this ritual will bring peace and balance back to your life. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting