The story in which a second-hand jacket became the last straw in an overflowing bowl of patience

Unfortunately, many women are unhappy in marriage. However, not everyone has the strength to leave. Someone stays for the children, someone just has nowhere to go. However, the heroine of our history decided to leave. This led to a series of actions of her husband. However, the last straw was one banal situation.

Today's edition. "Site" I'll tell you the story of this woman.

I recently decided to leave my husband. He's still urging me to come back. The only problem is he didn't realize why I left. He still thinks it's my whims. He seemed to have given me a comfortable life. Let me tell you a little bit about this life.

After the wedding, we moved in with his mother. And that was a big mistake. Because from day one, I've been hearing that I'm doing everything wrong. And what a benevolent mother-in-law who let us into her apartment. Or they'd wander around rented apartments like my sister. At first, the husband interceded, even considered moving to a rented housing.

But things changed a lot when we had a baby. My husband said it was not the best time to move, so we stayed. Now I started listening to what a bad mother I am. And over time, the husband sided with his mother. Now I had to listen to his complaints.

The most interesting thing is that the mother-in-law did not allow her grandson to register in her apartment. She told me to prescribe it from my parents. My husband didn't say anything. I had to do as my mother-in-law told me.

It is worth saying that I almost did not have my own money. Only child support. My husband gave me some money a month, but I had to account for every penny. When I need something, a real performance begins. When I said that I don’t have winter boots, my husband said that winter will be warm, you can also cross in autumn. I still wear thin boots.

I recently had my winter jacket torn. Not only did it wear out on its own, but now it also has a hole. My husband agreed. The next day he brought me a jacket. Wearable, second-hand. Why spend a lot of money when you can save so much? But it was painful to look at that jacket, it looked worse than mine, which I wore for three years. And my mother-in-law was still standing there praising what a good jacket.

At this point, it got so disgusting. I live with people who don't give me a penny. My husband has money and he gets a good salary. We never have anything refined from food. He buys the child only the minimum necessary. I don't know where all the money goes. He's probably giving it to his mom so I don't get an extra penny.

After that jacket thing, I thought I'd had enough. While my husband and mother-in-law were leaving for groceries, I packed my things and left them. My mother welcomed me. She said she and her father would help. My husband won't stop after that. He calls and tells me to stop doing concerts and come back. But I decided my foot wouldn't be there anymore. Do you think I'm doing the right thing?

We think the heroine did the right thing. She decided to leave and thus saved herself from a miserable life. You can't live like this to account for every penny. Moreover, the husband of the heroine still has not uncoupled from his mother’s skirt and indulges her in everything. Perhaps if he could make decisions with his head and not with his mother, things might have been different.

What do you think of this situation?

Tags

See also

New and interesting