Wife for husband should be in the first place, here are the gifts you can not give your beloved on the New Year

Whatever. gift? This question will soon be asked by the male half of humanity. And it seems that the tastes of the beloved wife during the years of marriage could be well studied. But at the time of choosing gifts, all useful information instantly disappears from the head. Instead, against the background of empty thoughts, a lonely rolling field flies and the sound of grasshoppers is heard.

An interesting story was noticed by me on public transport a few years ago. It was pre-holiday time, too. The two men discussed how to surprise their beloved wives and what gifts to present. The first asked, “What do you think I should give you?”

To which he received a very rational answer: “What does she like?” Maybe you should start with what you are passionate about. What are her hobbies? What do you like and don't like? Although if the ideas are quite tight, then you can give something of jewelry. A win-win option.” Then he clapped his head and said, Oh! I'll give you my pan kit.”

Peels Beautiful Surprise Famous Pans... You can't say it's worst gift as much as possible. And if you take into account the fact how much really high-quality pans can cost. But why not give them? What is the root of the problem? Perhaps not every man understands what is wrong.

First, if the wife is not a chef of the highest category, who dreams of some fancy pans, then she does not need them. Why do you want to make your kitchen utensils a holiday surprise? It's supposed to be in the kitchen and there's nothing supernatural about it. Second, such a gift as it says: “I give myself delicious patties.” Then where's the wife?

The point of giving kitchen doodles and the truth is only if the lady really wants it. For example, a girl loves to cook and wants the technique of a certain brand, incredible beauty sets or a set of silverware. Maybe she has her own. cooking-blog These presentations will be very appropriate. If you are 100% sure of this gift, then you can buy it.

A brilliant tip for those men who do not decide on the choice of a present. Let your lover guess which one present It's ready. As a rule, the person (this works for both men and women) will begin to list the most desired. We believe that among the variety of options you can find something. Just do not rush to be surprised if he prepared his wife a roller, and she wished brand perfume.

It is possible to create more pragmatic people full-list Potential gifts. Let the wife write what she wants and where she can buy it. The husband will only have to choose among the specified that fits into his gift budget. The intrigue persists, as the wife does not know what will choose her beloved. But there is no doubt that the gift will be successful and desirable.

The nature and personal preferences of the spouse should be in the first place when preparing any surprise. Someone likes it better. spectacular. You need to choose trips for a joint trip. Someone has a full-fledged hobby. Be sure to figure out what such a lady lacks for complete happiness and give such a thing.

Remember that a gift should be pleasant for the person who receives it. Lovely. wife above allSo do not throw it with unleavened pans and pots. This is not what will make her face blossom with a beautiful smile. Moreover, such attentive men want to give appropriate gifts. Not limited to modest socks and shaving foam.

Tags

See also

New and interesting