Fans congratulate the family of Dmitry Komarov on replenishment, and he cunningly smiles

They say that Dmitry Komarov I gave him my first child. Or rather, in the news feeds you can see the mysterious: “In the family of a famous journalist replenishment.” These words sound different, so you can get confused. In this article I want to know where the truth is. And also tell about the touching love story of Komarov and Alexandra Kucherenko, the winner of the title “Miss Ukraine – 2016”.

Dmitry Komarov’s wife Dmitry Komarov is a Ukrainian journalist and blogger known for his TV show “The World Inside Out.” Now the presenter actively maintains his personal blog and talks about the war. For example, in one of his reports, he showed how Kharkiv lives in military conditions.

You can talk about Dima indefinitely, because his social activities are important. But for people, his personal life is equally interesting. As you know, in May 2019, he married the titled beauty Alexandra Kucherenko. In 2016, she won the contest “Miss Ukraine” and went to conquer the States.

@aakucherenko Komarov is 39 years old and has devoted most of his life to work. Dating girls is, of course, great. But who will travel to all exotic countries and tell the audience about them? Approximately, the TV presenter thought for a long time until Sasha appeared in his life.

The journalist met Kucherenko at a beauty contest. The one the girl eventually won. She conquered Dmitry at first sight. And he, being a member of the jury, probably judged it very subjectively.

Instagram / @komarovmir At that time, Komarov had a new season of his show “The World Inside Out”. Alexandra Kucherenko also got into the list of invited guests for the presentation of the project. Although Dmitri tried to get her phone number at the party, she never gave it.

And a couple of weeks later, the persistent man again loomed on the horizon. This time, Komarov wrote to Sasha on the Internet and offered to work in the framework of one charity project. Kucherenko agreed. And so began their common story.

In 2017, Dmitry and Alexandra took part in the Ukrainian TV show “Dancing with the Stars”. Sasha’s dancing past allowed her to become a full-fledged partner for Komarov. Although this role is usually taken by professional dancers. However, this time two celebrities became a couple.

I must say that the dance was given to the presenter oh how difficult. And during the 7th live broadcast, the man voluntarily left the project. In his farewell speech, he said: I explained what the mission of my coming to the show was. We all fear what people and experts will say. And so we destroy our dreams. I wanted to show that if you have support, you can do anything.”

While Sasha and Dima participated in the show, no one could think that there was something between them. But even then they were connected by a romantic novel, which the lovers skillfully concealed. They soon realized they were made for each other.

One day, Komarov woke up and thought it was time to propose to Sasha. They were flying in a helicopter that day. Dmitry without too much romance took the ring out of his pocket and handed it to his beloved. She just nodded affirmatively.

The couple signed in Kiev, and in the registry office lovers did not invite even their relatives. We came in casual clothes, signed and immediately went away from unnecessary eyes. The wedding ceremony was held in Jerusalem. Only 11 people, only the closest relatives, were invited to the secret ceremony.

And then the newly married couple went to the Maldives. However, the honeymoon lasted only 6 days. It's all the fault of celebrity work schedules.

In such an ideal family, a child will surely sooner or later appear. But not now. Loud headlines lure naive readers, only in fact the child was not born to Dmitry, and his sister. This is the second time a famous TV host has become an uncle. On November 1, 2022, Komarov’s sister Angelina gave birth to a son.

Instagram / @komarova_angelina Who knows, maybe soon and Dmitry Komarov's wife will get pregnant? Anyway, we wish this couple all the best. I am sure they will be able to save their love!

Tags

See also

New and interesting