So fantastic my holiday table has not yet looked: 10 awesome snacks in a hurry!

Salads and snacksPerhaps the most important components of the festive table. Of course, without olives and herring under a fur coat will not do any New Year celebration, it is an unconditional culinary hits.

"Site" It is not limited to the classics of the genre and prepare snackThat will make the New Year’s Eve into a taste show!

Nice snacks.
  1. Simple and spectacular: paste of grated cheese, greens and boiled eggs, season to taste and wrap in slices of sausages of good quality. Hold it together.

2. Fresh cucumber cut into slices, put thin stripes on top low-salt. To soften the flavor, add 0.5 tsp cream cheese and roll roll. Serve it with toasted sesame seeds.

3. A themed snack in the form of chickens will be very useful!

4. Slices from zucchini fry in a dry pan. Any simple salad is suitable as a filling (due to the neutral taste of the zucchini itself). Roll the rolls with salad leaves.

5. Mozzarella bags with salad They'll be delighted! The ball of young mozzarella (from brine) was divided into several pieces. Heated in a microwave piece of room between two sheets of parchment and gently roll into a beautiful cake. On a rolled circle lay out a fruit range, fasten the bag with a ribbon of orange peel.

6. Peppers. bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees, then place in a packet for 5 minutes. After that, you can easily peel off the peppers. Filling of eggs, cheese, garlic and greens, seasoned with sour cream, will successfully shade the taste.

7. That's an amazing idea for serving portions!

8. Fans of light snacks will appreciate: nutty and cheese paste with pepper and garlic on slices of fresh tomatoes ... Bliss!

9. Sliced apples, cucumber and Bulgarian pepper wrap in slicesPre-lubricated with French mustard in grains. Put the rolls on a dish with a salad leaf substrate and decorate with cherry tomatoes.

10. Slices of boiled beets with orange, radish and cranberry sauce, sprinkled with sesame ... Such a snack true gourmets will appreciate!

From such a variety of snacks eyes run, I want to embody all the ideas. I hope you choose something suitable for yourself!

Share holiday ideas with your friends (and this article)!

Tags

See also

New and interesting