Why wrap spoons in dough and send to the oven

I don't like complicated recipes. The genius of this snack is in the small things. First, you can safely use it already. puff-doughThe taste of the dish will not suffer. Secondly, there are many variations. This is where the flight of culinary thought can go! Well, the last bonus: the unprecedented beauty of the presentation, restaurant chic at home. That's a charming idea, you'll fall in love with it, I'm sure!

What can be made from puff dough These are the most original tartlets I have ever seen! You can make them with a variety of fillings. In this case, a classic, very beautiful version with red caviar is presented.

The ingredients
  • puff
  • a few ordinary tea or dessert spoons
  • frozen-oil
  • caviar

Preparation
  1. Roll the dough, place spoons on it at a distance of about 4 cm from each other. With a knife, cut the silhouette of each spoon.

2. Slightly press the dough to the spoon so that it takes its shape. Put baking parchment on the pot, put dough spoons on it. Bake a masterpiece for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees!

3. Let the spoons cool completely! Rub the frozen butter on a fine grater.

4. Fill the spoons with oil, put red caviar on top. Done! It is delicious and the view is a sight.

Here's the detailed recipe! What a wonderful idea, I can’t see it.

about:blank

Now I know, What to bake from puff pastry Quickly! Of course, you can use not a store, but a dough made by yourself. All for the pleasure of the guests!

If you are impressed with this idea, be sure to show it to your friends! I don't think they know about such a wonderful meal.

Tags

See also

New and interesting