A bathroom from nothing, or a gift from a mother-in-law

Relationships between family members are not always smooth, but there are exceptions! Like in this story. After living for some time in his father’s house with his wife, the couple still moved into their own apartment. The son-in-law, a man with golden hands, presented as a sign of gratitude. mother-in-law.

He decided to put in order the tiny Khrushchev mother-in-law and began with a bathroom, which has not seen repairs for 20 years. Potato tile 15 x 15 cm, laid sikos-nakos, plaster, cracked and painted in 4 layers, cast-iron bathroom with worn enamel ... The picture is sad, but corrected!

Repair of the combined bathroom First of all, a man hit a brick with a punch tiles and plaster. The result was almost 8 bags of construction waste!

Water dilution He placed the technical elements in a specially equipped niche. You can see that the case was taken very seriously.

On the plastered and leveled walls began to lay tile... And then it became clear that the man not only knows how to make repairs, but also not without design thinking!

To increase the space, it was decided to get rid of the old bath. After a while, it was replaced by a modern shower.

How thoughtful this is!

The tiles on the floor are delighted, always dreamed of...

Oh, lucky mother-in-law with such a son-in-law, golden hands! To say that this color scheme impressed me is to say nothing. Now I know how to remake my tiny bathroom.

Did you like the story of transformation? Share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting