Why a backpack is better than a bag

The disadvantage of the backpack is that it is not combined with a sophisticated feminine outfit and shoes on a stud. Another inconvenience is weight. Imagine that you have to travel with a backpack, this is how much you need to carry on yourself! In transport, it has to be removed so as not to be called an impolite hunchback, and in the summer, your back sweats from a backpack.

Practical people who prefer a sporty or informal style will never exchange a bag for a comfortable backpack with a lot of pockets. Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you why it is better to give preference to a stylish backpack rather than a beautiful bag. What should be the backpack? for everyday wear.

The backpack, unlike the bag of the same size, is more roomy. If you successfully choose the size, you can save on the purchase of other accessories. Speaking of which, What kind of backpack can I buy? Instead of a bag, remember that backpacks and bags made of natural material will last longer than synthetic products.

A good backpack is usually sewn with an orthopedic backrest, which means that the back will not get so tired of carrying weights. The load is distributed all over the back, the main thing is not to wear a backpack on one drain, this is fraught with scoliosis.

“I recently bought a backpack made of artificial leather and go to work. I'm 53. I even wear it with romantic looks. Very pleased!

Compare going to the store with a backpack and a bag, which is more convenient? By the way, you do not have to buy a package at the checkout, and this is a plus in karma for environmental awareness.

“A beautiful woman with a graceful gait and a beautiful handbag over her shoulder is certainly pleasing to the eye. Well, I balance this beauty - since the days of combat youth, and then gardening, I love sports clothes and a backpack behind my back.

In transport, I remove necessarily, because it is most unpleasant to cling to other people's backpacks and squeeze through with your own fraught. The backpack can be beaten to the full – and normal, and in the hands of even a small avoska already pulls off and ties hands.

Not so long ago, high-quality durable backpacks cost much more than bags. It's different now. In one price category, bags are much inferior to backpacks in terms of convenience and quality of the material. For example, backpacks are often sewn from waterproof fabric, while the backpack itself can be a universal accessory suitable for different images.

If the bag is sewn from waterproof fabric, most likely, it is a sports bag, and in addition to it you need to have a couple of other options in the wardrobe. In the modern world, the concepts of comfort, style and beauty do not contradict each other. Backpacks have become more popular not only among schoolchildren, but also among young people and the older generation. Freedom of action and unloaded back are the main advantages of backpacks.

Backpack models are enough: there are everyday fabric, tourist (usually large backpacks made of waterproof light fabric), designer sewn in the classic style, sports models, transformer backpacks for everyday socks that can easily turn into a bag.

The back of the backpack should have an orthopedic layer and a breathing surface in the form of a knitted net so that the back does not sweat in the summer. If it is a small backpack, then the straps in it are thin, it is not designed for a large weight (straps will fit into the shoulders). If you are buying a medium or large backpack, choose it with wide strong sewers so that the load on the back is evenly distributed and the shoulders do not hurt. Remember that experts advise you not to carry a weight that exceeds 10% of your body weight.

If you're more comfortable walking around with your purse over your shoulder and don't have to carry heavy bags, why not? If the bags are heavy, it is better to choose a durable backpack with wide plumes and orthopedic back. What accessories do you prefer?

Tags

See also

New and interesting