On the day of St. Vladimir I offer him a prayer, this year I ask only for peace.

Vladimir was the Grand Prince of Russia. For their deeds, people venerate him as a saint equal to the apostles. The day of his memory is celebrated on July 28, as well as the Day of the Baptism of Russia. It was Prince Vladimir who brought Christianity to the lands of Kievan Rus. For this reason, believers honor the great prince. The best way to honor a saint is to pray to Vladimir. On the day of his memory, you can go to the temple or pray at home.

Editorial "Site" He shares with you the text of the prayer, with the help of which you can address St. Vladimir on this day.

Prayer to Vladimir: O great saint of God, Prince Vladimir! Behold our infirmities and beseech the Most Merciful King of Heaven, lest he be angry with us greenly, and may he not destroy us with our iniquities, but may he have mercy and save us according to his mercy, may he plant in our hearts repentance and the saving fear of God, may he enlighten our mind by his grace, leave us in the paths of wickedness and on the path of salvation to be converted, but steadily create the commandments of God and the statutes of the Holy Church to keep.

Pray for God’s mercy, that He may show us His great mercy, that He may deliver us from deadly diseases and from all evil, that He may preserve and save the servants of God (names) from all the intrigues and slanders of the enemies, and that all of us may be worthy with you of eternal bliss, praising and exalting God for ever and ever. Amen.

Most often people pray to the Equal-to-the-Apostles Prince Vladimir for the salvation of the homeland. It is also about God sending the rulers intelligence, strength and humanity to lead his people to prosperity. Therefore, on this day we can ask Prince Vladimir for peace in our country. This is the greatest blessing for the people.

He is also asked to bring people to faith. For deliverance from vice and sin. It is not necessary to ask that all people turn to faith. However, you can ask to fill your own heart with faith and cleanse it of contamination.

To do this, you can read a prayer or use a short personal request. No matter what you say to the saints. What matters is your thoughts. If they are sincere, then you will receive an answer to your prayers.

Personal petition "O Great Equal-to-the-Apostles Prince Vladimir!" I pray to you, Your servant (name), seek mercy from God and our Savior Jesus Christ, that by your prayers he may give me (the content of the petition) and abandon all my sins. Amen.

Prayer to Vladimir has great power on the day of his reverence. Say it with a pure heart and your requests will be heard. Blessings and blessings to you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting