I brought home a heater that works without electricity, I am not afraid of winter

The heater without electricity is a real find and a wand-rescue blackout in the cold season. I remember when I was a child, the lights were often turned off in the winter and I had to study under a candle. I remember how cold it was at home.

I now have individual heating, and turning off the lights also threatens to turn off the heat. Although the centralized heating itself is also not to hope, because without additional heaters with it at home without warm socks and two knitted sweaters - no way.

A heater without electricity brought home a heater a week ago.works without electricity. I'm not afraid of winter now! Today's edition. "Site" will share a selection of heaters, the work of which the lack of light does not affect. Summer in the winter!

Kerosene heaters are suitable for heating the street in camping conditions (heat the tent), and for the house, cottage or cottage. They perfectly heat rooms with an area of 18-20 square meters.

Purified kepocine is suitable as fuel. The greatest advantage of such an enlightener is high-economicFuel consumption is not more than four liters per hour! Also, this enlightener can be used for cooking - for this it is equipped with a special area for the swarm.

A heater made of candles and pots Such a heater can be made with your own hands. With it, you can quickly create heat in the house without unnecessary costs. This method is described in more detail in the article by reference. By the way, the temperature of pots outside can reach 65-70 ° C, and inside even more than 250 ° C.

Desktop biofireplaces perfectly fit on a table or bookshelf due to the small weight (from 3 to 5 kg) and dimensions. Such dimensions allow them to play the role of a table lamp and at the same time bring the charm of living fire and, of course, warmth to the room. Even if it's not very strong.

You can buy it ready (it looks very stylish) or independently from a concrete pot, tea candle, glass ornamental stones, candlesticks and bioethanol, which is used for a regular fireplace.

They, like kerosene, can be used for heating the apartment, and for cooking. Often such heaters are used for camping and winter fishing. Please note that they are sold without gas cylinders, they must be bought separately in shops for tourist needs.

This miracle find was developed by California inventor Doyle Doss. In his opinion, this device can become indispensable in case of a power outage, although externally it is just an inverted pot above the candle. It is in the pot that the peculiarity of the system is hidden. It consists of 3 pots of different diameters, stacked one in another and connected by a long metal bolt, on which a whole bunch of washers and nuts are strung, which easily allow you to make holes in ordinary pots. The height of the device is 23 centimeters, and the width is about 18 centimeters.

This heater has a minus. The heating time of the room is about 4 hours. At the same time, the temperature in the room can rise by 3 or even 4 degrees. Heat such a device can room up to 20 square meters, but who prevents to put them several.

Also, in order not to freeze at home, you can heater. You can replace it with a plastic bottle with hot water. By the way, before going to bed, you can heat a couple of such bottles bed, and sleep will be much more pleasant.

I also suggest to find out how the prescient Japanese heat homes in which there is no heating. One of the countries whose experience can help!

A heater without electricity can significantly help in conditions of blackout in a harsh winter. In addition to such heaters, do not neglect warm pajamas and insulated home costumes.

Great way. warm up Do sports or do a short exercise. If you start to freeze, make yourself a hot tea, make cocoa or coffee. Also prepare the house for the onset of cold weather: seal the windows and doors, change the mode of plastic windows to winter. And bed carpets on the floor, so that your feet do not freeze, buy warm slippers and stock up on knitted socks.

How do you prepare for winter?

Tags

See also

New and interesting