Why a masterful man copper tubes

My dad loved houseplants, there were always plenty of them in our house. A huge dracaena, a cactus that is older than me, a ficus, many milkweeds of different sizes and even a small chili pepper in a pot...

If he had found out about this wonderful idea, he would have done something like that! Such a shelf will be dear to anyone who grows a home garden with love.

You'll need a flower floor.
  • 9 identical pots for vases
  • pipe-cutter
  • metallic
  • copperpipe
  • 36 copper tees (suitable for diameter pipes)
  • 8 copper double-pipe branches 90° (suitable for diameter pipes)
  • 8 copper clamps for fastening pipes
  • 16 screws

Manufacture
  1. Measure the diameter of the pots that will decorate the shelf. Divide the copper pipe into 4 parts according to the outer diameter of the pot.

2. Connect parts of the pipe into a rectangle with copper tees and special glue.

3. It's clear! The pot stand is ready.

4. Connect the brass rectangles with each other.

5. You'll get these stairs! At the end of each ladder, install tees, turning them up.

6. Put the ladders together. flower shelf, made with his own handsAlmost ready! The distance between the stairs should be 30-40 cm.

7. Crucial moment! The floor is perfect for the size of the window. It remains only to install a stand for flowers, using copper clamps to fasten pipes.

8. This vegetation stand became the object of my dreams. Convenient, compact and what an inspiring look!

9. Another option is a wonderful shelf-stand, which will perfectly fit even in a very small corner. Excess water from pots will drain into bottles!

You can watch the process of working on a wonderful flower stand by opening this video. It is worth trying for such an impressive result! Due to the fact that the pipes are connected with glue, labor is facilitated many times.

about:blank

I like people who care about plants. A piece of wildlife in the house creates an atmosphere of peace, the home garden is so pleasing to the eye! Show friends this idea of decorating windows with plants, it will be great if they also appreciate it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting