Read these powerful words and see what happens, do not ignore this prayer.

Everyone has moments in their life when they need help and support from above. Then we turn to God for this support. This will help us with the strongest prayer for help. It can be irreplaceable in seemingly hopeless situations. Just read it and find out what will happen soon.

Editorial "Site" He offers you a prayer that will save you in a difficult time.

There are situations when your hands drop and you want to cry out of despair. It seems that there is no way out and there is nothing to move on. It is for these moments that this prayer exists. It will help you not to give up and grow the support of the Lord. After all, with such support, you can cope with any hardships. The main thing is to open your heart to this prayer and say these words with all your heart.

“My Creator, the Most High God! I beseech You, according to Your holy will, to render me urgent help, do not hesitate for the sake of Your name. Oh, my God, listen to me. I'm sorry, Lord! Listen and do not hesitate for Your own sake, my God. Help me see Your apparent intervention and immediate help in my problem.

Lord, I know that You are a quick helper in trouble, and therefore I come to You and know that You will hasten to help me. But I will glorify You with all my heart now, then, and in eternity, the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. I believe in your promise, “Ask and it will be given to you.” Thank you for responding to my request at your own request. Amen.

In a moment of despair, just close your eyes, let go of all hardships and fill your heart with gratitude. Read this prayer with all your faith.

After that, you will feel your soul and body filled with power. The Lord hears our prayers and answers them. You only need to address him with pure and pure intentions. This prayer can be read anytime you want. She's very strong. However, this should not be abused. Yet God is not a magic wand that is meant to fulfill every whim.

When your problems are solved, and they will, don’t forget to go to the temple. Remember to thank the Lord for giving you a helping hand. Don’t forget to help those who need it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting