Hungry kutya, generous kutya, rich kutya... Old Christmas recipes!

koutia Traditional food, without which the Christmas table is considered inferior. In different countries and regions, this dish is called and prepared in its own way.

I'm sure you have a favorite, too. cutia. But why not experiment and prepare a holiday dish according to a new recipe. We have prepared for you 5 amazing variations that are worth paying attention to!

How to Prepare Cut

1. Wheat Cutya in Multicook Ingredients
  • 1 tbsp wheat
  • 4-5 tables of water
  • 3 tsp sugar
  • salt (a pinch)
  • poppy
  • honey
  • nuts
  • raisins

Preparation
  1. Wash the wheat, put the multicooker in the bowl. Add salt, sugar and pour water. Put on the "extinguishing" mode for 2.5 hours. Then drain the extra water.
  2. While the wheat is being cooked, pour the poppy with boiling water. Then you need to crush it in a stupa or with a blender with sugar.
  3. Pour boiling water with raisins and let me stand for 10 minutes.
  4. In the finished wheat, add honey, crushed poppy, crushed nuts and raisins.

2. Rice Coats with Walnuts Ingredients
  • 1 cup of rice
  • 100g poppy
  • 100g walnuts
  • 1-3 tbsp honey
  • sugar (to taste)

Pour one and a half glasses of boiling water and tightly cover the pan with a lid. Cook it for 3 minutes on a large fire, 6 on an average, 3 on a small one. Turn off the fire and do not open the lid for another 15 minutes.

Pour the Mac with boiling water for half an hour. Then strain it and rub it on a blender with sugar until you get poppy milk.

Add to the rice cooked poppy, crushed walnuts and honey. Mix well.

3. Cutya from barley Ingredients
  • 200g pearl cereal
  • 150g poppy
  • 50g peeled nuts
  • 50g raisins
  • honey and sugar (to taste)
  • 1/2 cup cream

Wash the pearl cereal, pour water (1:3) and cook until ready. Then cool off. Pour the poppy with boiling water. Then strain it and rub it with sugar. Raisins should also be poured with boiling water for 15 minutes.

Mix barley with cooked poppy, crushed nuts, raisins, honey and cream.

4. Cutya of rice with almonds Ingredients
  • 250g rice
  • 100g almonds
  • 100g raisins
  • cinnamon
  • sugar

Prepare rice as in the recipe number 2. Scalded with steep boiling water, soak in water for half an hour, then grind, add sugar to taste. Mix it all with chilled rice. Then put the washed and scalded raisins and cinnamon. Stir again.

5. Unusual barley cutters Ingredients
  • 1/2 st. barley
  • 6 tables of water
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 250g frozen berries
  • 1/2 st raisins
  • 1 tbsp cherries without pits from compote

Leave barley grains in cold water for the whole night. Then in the same water on a low fire boil barley for at least an hour. Then add the sugar, frozen berries, raisins and boil over a low heat for another half hour. Add the pruned cherries and cook for another 7-10 minutes. Serve the dish chilled.

Editorial "Site" I congratulate all my readers on Christmas and wish to spend it happily in the circle of loved ones!

Tags

See also

New and interesting