Ski center in Russia (37 pics)

Kemerovo is in the center of the Kola Peninsula, at the foot of the Khibiny - a large mountain range, 205 kilometers from the city is the center Murmanska.Etot Russian skiing.

Instead of exploring the city Kirovsk I decided to climb the Ajkuajvenchorr - mountain altitude 1075 meters. At the top I walked in dense clouds in the ruins of the former cableway, drinking tea snowboarders.

On the way to the Khibiny we enjoyed the snow-covered landscape

After passing through Kirovsk, we stopped at the ski slopes "urban slope." It turned out that the chair lift, which I very much hope not work until March. Had for 200 rubles to negotiate with MChSniki to the abandoned me on a snowmobile right to the top. Walk 1, 5-2 hours is not like dark, till his feet.

Approaching closer to the top, it became clear that the beautiful scenery will not be due to strong cloud

At the top was traditionally cold and windy. I have not seen for a long time drifts with the building height

The idea is from the top of a lot of things to be seen. Earlier Ajkuajvenchorr worked two chairlifts, but one already dismantled.

At some point cloud was blown and I saw kirovsk

Kirov - the town is small and cozy, shovels, with a population of about 30 000 people

Apatite-nepheline concentrating plant number 3, which is a subdivision of "Apatite»

Clouds flew, and I even began to dream of a beautiful sunset light ...

But after 16 minutes the same angle looked in a different way

Slope ski resort "Big Wood". On the right you can see how insidious cloud creeps ...

While I was covered with a cloud, I tried to make at least a few photos and Kirovsk Khibiny

By the way, in this small town 17 years he lived and studied writer Benedict Erofeev, author of the famous poem "Moscow-Petushki»

Covered

Hopes for a beautiful sunset drowned in the clouds, and I went down. The impression that I was under the water and slowly sinking down. Because of the high humidity and wind the camera again covered with ice, but I was not discouraged.

Gradually improved visibility

At this point I was in another dimension. Either these repairmen were in another dimension ...
I stopped about ten meters away from them and, taking pictures, listening to their conversation:
- Nicholas, come hold your drive, I will carefully unscrew the mount.
- Good.
- So, well done, unscrewed ... Hold.
At this point the drive with a thud in the snow falls.
- Oh, what a pity.
- Excuse me, please.
- Never mind, let's then weaken the second disk, and then I'll go for the first.
But not surprised me how cute and bezmatno they worked, and more. When the disc is dropped, I listened to their conversation and decided to submit them to disk. Shouted: "Hey, guys!". Then he shouted again, louder. Zero reaction. Approached the close support and called them again. But they did not hear me ... sat himself repaired the cable car, talking, but I did not notice! Satan, as a bud, I watched the movie ...

Shop? No - x * you

Clickable

Summer in Kirovsk short and cool. In the foothills of the period with an average daily temperature above 10 ° C lasts about 70 days.

In the distance are seen Apatity

In Kirovsk harsh living men. When looking for information about the city, constantly ran into something like: "Mayor of Kirovsk killed the owner of a grocery store».

First apatite-nepheline concentrating plant

© Dmitry Chistoprudov

Tags

See also

New and interesting