I am not ashamed to call a cleaning company, I watched tricks from experienced cleaners, I just do not tell my mother.

House cleaning days can be entertaining and enjoyable. The main thing is to know the ladies tricks that simplify cleaning. I'm not ashamed to call a cleaning company, I've seen the tricks at skilled cleanersI just don't tell my mom.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you why gas cliners rub walls with mayonnaise. Amazing tricks that always help!

I have a friend Vasily, who works in a cleaning company. The company removes it quickly and efficiently, and, in addition to expensive means, they often use folk. Very successful!

That's what Vasya taught me about cool tricks. house-cleaningIt saves my family budget and my time. Let me start with a recent discovery: mayonnaise. A couple of years ago, I pasted the bathroom tiles with avocado stickers. Avocadians on stickers bathed in the pool, danced and smiled.

It looked nice and cheered up. That's only over time, the stickers came into disrepair, but to tear them from the tiles all hands did not reach.

Thanks to the cleaner for telling me to lubricate the walls with mayonnaise. Leave that for half an hour and then rinse with water. Believe me, after such a reception on your wall in the bathroom there will be no trace of stickers! More. sticker-mark They are cleaned with vegetable oil. In fact, mayonnaise is mostly made up of it.

Mirrors and rust Shine mirrors can be achieved with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Sprayed this product on a mirror or glass, and then washed off with a sponge. And you can also use a shaving cream - after it, the mirrors will sparkle and stop fogging!

Now rust. Getting rid of her is easier than you thought before. Just pour the table salt on the rust, then pour lemon juice on top. Lemon juice will dissolve, and salt will absorb rust into itself. Leave this solution overnight and flush in the morning. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised by the result!

I beg you not to use this product on products with copper spraying. The products of real copper will not suffer.

Cleaning the carpet at home will help. baking soda. Dry the spot and then sprinkle the baking soda. 15 minutes later, it was empty. Next, mix one tablespoon of vinegar and dishes with warm water (200-300 ml) and, armed with a brush, treat the stains.

Door handles are often contaminated, and it is they who give out flaws when cleaning the house. To cope with dirty spots will help talc. Pour a little money on the sponge, then wipe the dirt. Remove the formed coils from the dirt and talc with a wet tissue napkin. Then walk again through the handles with a dry cloth.

Well, get over it. fatty The custom of potatoes will help on the doors. Cut it into pieces and then wipe the dirt. Next, wipe everything with a wet sponge and at the end again with a slightly soft cloth. Voila, there will be no trace of pollution!

And a little more about the painful for each hostess - about dust. Rub the shelves or cabinets with a napkin moistened with a small amount of window washing products. After this treatment, the surfaces remain clean much longer.

Well, polished. surface You can wipe with diluted glycerin. Mix one part with 10 parts of water. Wet a cloth in this tool and safely wipe the dusty surfaces.

I also suggest getting acquainted with an excellent environmentally friendly method, how to wash windows to creak without divorce. Expensive purchases will not be useful!

What your house cleaning days will be is up to you. You can work around the house like a horse, forgive the expression, or you can devote a wedge about half an hour a day, but do it creatively, using such tricks. It all depends on the approach and attitude!

A cleaning company employee tells me, “Everywhere is a mess, but you’re perfect.” I smile cunningly, and the thought turns in my head: “In knowledge is power!” Do you agree with me?

What a people's thing. cleaning-up Do you use it at home? Please share your experience!

Tags

See also

New and interesting