Husband makes fragrant homemade sausage, I help, share his wisdom

My husband does all the meat at home. I don’t really like to cook, but I know meat and like to do it. And homemade sausage in the oven is generally his crown dish. I swear, even my grandmother in the village never cooked it so tasty. When my husband cooks, I just stand by and give valuable instructions.

And today I want to share with you his signature recipe, which I looked at while I was standing over his head.

Homemade sausage in the oven Ingredients
  • 1 kg of pork meat
  • 200g veal
  • 100g lard
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 2 eggs
  • salt
  • pepper-mix
  • sugar
  • 1m piggut

Preparation
  1. First you need to wash your guts well. We have bought them, already washed and salted, but we still wash again. Then you need to pour them with cold water, adding a little vinegar. And leave it there for an hour.

2. Let's get the stuffing ready. To do this, all the meat and lard must be ground into minced meat grinder.

3. Then add to the minced spices to taste, some sugar, garlic and eggs. After that, you need to mix well and beat.

4. Next, use the meat grinder to fill your gut with meat. Don't tie ends.

5. After that, send the sausage to the oven until ready. With a toothpick, pierce the sausage from time to time, releasing air. Make sure the sausage doesn't crack or overcook. Now you can serve a hot fragrant dish on the table.

Homemade sausage in the oven is incredible. The husband says the whole secret is to choose good meat and make sure to add some veal. It makes less fat and tastes much better. And also, never forget about garlic. After all, it is the pledge of a delicious homemade sausage. If you love it, you can add more. But don't overdo it to preserve the taste of the meat.

By the way, the sausage can still be closed in cans if you need to store it for a long time. We usually make small portions, but this is not a bad workpiece. Convenient when you can just open a jar of sausage when you want. Do you make homemade sausage?

Tags

See also

New and interesting