Dad made homemade sausage every year and rolled it into jars, sharing an old proven recipe

At home, my father was always responsible for the preparation. He was engaged in various kinds of conservation: from jam to meat twists. It was he who told me how to make homemade sausage and why to roll it in cans. Today I want to share this old and proven recipe with you.

How to Make Homemade Sausage Ingredients
  • 4 kg of pork meat
  • 1 kg of lard
  • 10m pig guts
  • 4 heads of garlic
  • salt and spice

Preparation
  1. My father always said that the most important thing in this process is to choose good meat. It should not be too fat, with a small layer of fat. He always took pork spatula or korea. So that the sausage is not dry, you need to add a little fat. The meat should be cut into small pieces and passed through the meat grinder along with lard.

2. Then you need to move the mince into a large container and add spices. My dad used to say that meat only needs two spices: salt and pepper. In principle, I share his opinion. Also, don’t forget about garlic, without it everything is wrong.

3. Next, carefully intervene mince and leave to salt in a cold place for a day. After that, you can try and then decide whether to add more salt or enough. I usually add a little salt.

4. I take a purchased intestine, so it is enough to soak it in warm water for 30 minutes. Then rinse under running water outside and inside to get rid of excess salt. Then I put the intestines in a coop to make the glass water.

5. Next, you need to install a meat grinder with a special nozzle for homemade sausage. On the neck of the sausage syringe, you need to stretch the entire intestine, and tie the end in a knot. You can tie it tightly. Then in the meat grinder in small portions I send mince and stuff sausage. Experience shows that the two of us do it much faster.

How to make homemade sausage figured out, but how to store it? You can put it in the freezer, but it doesn't taste so good to me. It is best to put the sausage in the jars. And keep it comfortable, and it turns out very tasty.

This will require turnkey banks. They need to be sterilized immediately before spinning. Burn the sausage in the oven until ready. Separately melt the babe. Cut the hot sausage into pieces, put it tightly in jars and pour hot babe. Down right now. Like other twists, leave in the room until cooling down, and then you can remove in a cold place.

It is worth saying that such sausage is perfectly stored and does not lose taste at all. At any time, you can open the jar, fry or warm the sausage. Fat can be used for frying. Especially tasty on it turns fried potatoes.

Have you tried homemade sausage?

Tags

See also

New and interesting