Unusual use of expired face cream

Found it on the bathroom shelf. expired face cream And I was upset. How could I forget about him? My friends told me not to throw it away. As it turns out, it can be used. Not for the skin, but for other purposes. For which, I tell in detail in today’s article.

Times are such that you need to use hygiene and household chemicals economically. So when I found an expired cream on my bathroom shelf, I was very upset at first. But I soon learned that it is not necessary to throw away the product. It could be useful at home. And how exactly to use it, I tell you further.

Peels How to use expired cream at home
  1. I liked the idea of using expired cream. leather. Over time, the natural material loses its shine and becomes quite faded. Getting your shoes back is easy. You just need to rub it with face cream with a regular cotton disk. You'll notice the difference right away!
  2. In addition, with the help of cream, you can not only return the former appearance of shoes, but also improve. You've probably seen new leather shoes rub your feet.

To prevent the appearance of calluses, you need to cream the material of shoes or shoes inside them. Then it is important to wait until the cream is absorbed. After that, wear a new pair of shoes. Thanks to the cream, the skin will soften, and you will no longer suffer from unpleasant calluses.

3. Expired cream can be used to Restoration of any leather product. For example, lubricate them with old bags, jackets or belts. As you know, clothes and accessories made of natural materials
    They usually last much longer than their artificial counterparts. However, thanks to the treatment with cream, you can extend the life of such things.

4. It can be restored in the same way. metal furniture. Rub all the iron handles on the lockers with cream. They'll shine like new! This trick works especially well in tandem with antique furniture.
  5. From damaged face cream can be made body-scraper. It will serve as the basis for the remedy, and as abrasive particles safely use coffee grounds, sugar or sea salt. Such an unusual scrub will not cause any harm to your skin, even though the cream itself is expired.

6. By the same principle, it can be used as a tool for heels. Since the skin on the legs is not as capricious as on the face, it is permissible to use an old cream to moisturize it. In fact, it can be made out of it. feeder. To do this, apply the product with a thick layer on dry skin heel. Then wrap your feet with food film and put on warm socks. Allow the legs to rest for a few hours and then remove the compress. The result will surprise you.

The last life hack is associated with children and drawing. Try adding food coloring to the old cream. Stir the product well until homogeneous. And then ask your child to paint with this unusual paint on the glass.
First of all, this is a very unusual way of drawing. And I'm sure your baby will love it. Secondly, you do not have to spend a lot of time to wipe the glass from the divorce. It's much better than painting on wallpaper. What's your idea?

In the comments, do you use expired cream? Maybe you have a couple of your life hacks. I'll wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting