All friends bring me cans of cream, and I kindly share. Best, homemade, for wrinkles!

When the skin of the face is subjected to constant stress and negative effects of external and internal factors, keeping it fresh and youthful becomes very difficult. I know what's cheap and wrinklerAnd I have it in my possession... Kitchen! So many creams I tried, none were as effective as this gelatin-based home lifeguard.

Share the recipe for an amazing cream! Literally for a week of use, the skin became velvety, tender, the tone of the face leveled, and most importantly, small wrinkles around the eyes became less noticeable.

When a jar of such cream is stored in the refrigerator, there is no need to spend money on anti-aging products and cosmetic procedures, the cost of which sometimes shudders. And what is important, a portion of penny cream is enough for a month!

Cream with gelatin gelatin is widely used not only in cooking, it has long been loved by women for incredible cosmetic properties. It is no secret that this ingredient serves as the main component of many home rejuvenating face masks, because it helps to cleanse and whiten the skin, and also perfectly fights with its excessive fat content. So why not put this effective ingredient in your homemade face cream? Clear outline and no wrinkles!

DepositPhotos Ingredients
  • 1 tsp gelatin
  • 100 ml of non-carbonated mineral water
  • 3 tbsp honey
  • 0.5 tbg glycerin
  • 1 g of salicylic acid (or 1 aspirin tablet)

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. The first thing to do is to disinfect all the dishes that will be used to make homemade cream.
  2. Gelatin is poured into porcelain or glass dishes and pour mineral water. Leave it for half an hour until it swells.
  3. When the gelatin swells, heat it in a water bath to obtain a homogeneous mass. Strain the mixture through a strainer. The cream base is ready.
  4. Cool the base to room temperature, add honey and mix thoroughly. Leave it for 1 hour.
  5. After time, the resulting mixture with a thin stream of glycerol (preliminarily dilute it with 2 tbsp of water), constantly stirring the future cream.
  6. Still stirring the mixture, add salicylic acid or powdered aspirin tablet.
  7. Once again thoroughly beat and quickly spread the finished cream in jars! The cream container is pre-wipe with alcohol and make sure that the lid closes tightly. Keep the finished cream in the refrigerator for no longer than a month.

DepositPhotos Use DepositPhotos wrinkle cream from gelatin daily, preferably an hour before bedtime. Clean the skin, warm the cream between the palms and light massage movements apply to the face, neck and neck. In 20 minutes, remove the surplus with a paper napkin. In no case do not apply the cream rubbing, stretching movements! So you will only aggravate the existing shortcomings, make the skin less elastic and elastic.

DepositPhotos Note that such homemade cream has a number of contraindications. For example, if you experience an increased sensitivity to honey, we recommend that this ingredient is not put in the cream or replace it, for example, with a few drops of grape seed oil. It is also not recommended to apply the cream on damaged and irritated skin of the face, as well as on the skin with Couperosis.

Use this inexpensive and effective tool regularly, and you will be surprised by the results obtained! The main thing is to follow the recommendations for the preparation and storage of gelatin cream, and then enjoy the youth and beauty of the delicate skin of the face.

What secrets of home rejuvenation do you know? Be sure to talk to our editor in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting