Commentators list the most unloved food that you will not want to eat even from hunger

Unpleasant food Everyone has their own. The same dish in different people can cause completely different emotions. Some people love onions and some people hate them. Someone likes eggplant madly, and someone turns away from one of their purple appearance.

And today's edition. "Site" Find out what kind of food some people will not want to eat even with hunger. One can even agree with some commentators. But there are some who we do not understand at all.

Unpleasant food
  1. “I can't stand onions. If I see it in a dish, I won’t even touch it. It doesn’t matter what form it is. Although boiled onions are still the most disgusting of all the products that I have ever seen on the table, Igor writes.

2. I don’t like to say “never”, but from early childhood I have a bad attitude to mashed potatoes. I really don’t like this folk dish. Especially negatively remembered options for cooking with river fish.” “I will never make that myself. In general, I don’t like potatoes. It is acceptable to me only in small portions, when it is impossible to do without it. For example, in vinaigrette, Diana shares.

3. “My acquaintance with avocados was relatively recent. And I tried it in sunny Vietnam, where I completely trusted the local sellers. How else? I have no idea how to choose this avocado. I've seen it in our supermarkets many times, but I've never bought or tried it. And then I decided. “This light green flesh is very soft, but it smells like ordinary grass. And it tastes like grass, there's nothing special about it. I have no idea why everyone talks about avocados with such trepidation, Inna said.

Other unpleasant foods: I was just prescribed by the doctor to eat liver, because I have anemia. I have never loved her, even her taste disgusts me. Now I think what is better to prepare it with, so that somehow this rejection is interrupted. Maybe add more garlic? - Irina muses. “I have never eaten fish or seafood alone? Or is there someone else here? I can't see them, the smell makes me sick. When I pass by the fish department in Auchan, I speed up even a step and stop breathing. I can’t understand how people can walk there, choose something, and then cook. Terrible it is, Ruslan resents.

“I didn’t try eggplant until I was 40 years old. But then somehow “consulted”, tried and realized that was very stupid. It's so delicious! “What I don’t like and will not eat under any circumstances is pea soup. I'm not attracted to the sight, no color, no smell. Although, remembering the story with eggplant, I think that maybe it is not yet time, says Zinaida.

Needless to say, each person has their own preferences. Someone could eat a poorly cooked dish as a child, and then treat it with dislike for a long time. Some people may even hate the product without even trying it.

Write, dislike which product seemed the strangest. Or tell me what kind of product You won't eat. Even after a few days of hunger.

Tags

See also

New and interesting