Protected secret installers: how to clean plastic windows

Dirty windows can instantly spoil the mood of both hosts and guests. And it is not only in the glass through which light penetrates into the room, but also in the window sills, the dirty appearance of which spoils the overall picture. Everyone wants to know how to do it without difficulty. clear out windows and sillsSo that they always enjoy the cleanliness.

And today's edition. "Site" will share the discovery of a subscriber who learned about the secret trick of installers. How do these professionals manage to clean plastic windows that look new?

It is well known that manufacturers of high-quality plastic double-glazed windows add components to their products that help preserve whiteness. As a result, the surface of the window sills seems to repel all the dirt, Dmitry writes.

True, there are those “dealers” whose products do not stand up to any criticism. As a result, cheap plastic windows for a couple of years have time to get dirty and yellow. And then the owners do not envy, because the windows are new, and look at them unpleasant.

And I recently learned that window installers have a tool that solves this problem. It is enough to wet the cloth, wipe the yellowed and intricate windowsill so that it has acquired pristine whiteness. But experts themselves prefer not to talk about this tool. Why is that?

It all started when I decided to replace the window sill in the workshop. The protective film did not save him from the presence of the builders, who drank coffee and cut materials. From scratches and dirty spots I could not get rid of.

In the end, I had to ask for help from a familiar installer. He looked, looked and assured that the windowsill should not be changed. He promised that he would come the next day and that would be all. cosmophenate. I couldn't believe my ears at first. Cosmophene is glue. Or not?

It turned out that this manufacturer has not only universal superglue, but also a cleaner. Of course, the glue is sold in small tubes and the cleaner in large tin cans.

But some people who hear about cleaning with cosmofen may get confused and try cleaning the windowsill with super glue. Of course, this will end badly, and the adviser will be the main culprit. Therefore, installers themselves do cleaning, and the tool is not particularly distributed.

I must say that this means for cleaning without problems removes both dirt and old yellowness. Of the disadvantages, I note that purifier You can't buy everywhere. In addition, when used, the tool exudes a wild stench. Therefore, it is better to use it only in well-ventilated rooms, Dmitry notes.

Have you ever used this tool? Tell me in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting