What is useful cabbage cap, left after cooking salad

This salad cabbage And don't be too lazy to chop cucumber even at night. Since it turns out to be a miracle as good, and all thanks to the secret ingredient that makes ordinary cabbage salad special.

Many housewives are chasing a recipe for juicy cabbage salad to build up by the summer! I already know one, and I would love to share it with you. Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cabbage with pollock caviar. Budget low-calorie treat!

Cabbage salad with oil Ingredients
  • 150g cabbage
  • 2 small cucumbers
  • green-onion
  • cilantro
  • 1-2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tsp pollock caviar
  • salt
  • lemon juice
  • 1–1.5 tsp toasted sesame

Preparation
  1. Wash the cabbage and thinly cut with a short straw. Put it in a bowl.

2. Cucumbers are also washed, and then cut first into thin plates, and then straw. Add cucumbers to the cabbage.

3. Cut the green onions into thin rings. Do not overdo it with onions, look at your taste. Also, if desired, a little parsley or cilantro can be added to this salad.

4. Save the salad to taste and add a little lemon juice or lime juice, but it is better to refuse vinegar in this salad. If there is no lemon or lime, you can take some orange or mandarin juice. The taste will be slightly sweet, but interesting in its own way.

5. And now we move on to the main feature of the salad - pollock caviar. It is this ingredient that gives cabbage salad a spicy and non-trivial taste. Pour the salad with olive oil and sprinkle with slightly toasted sesame. Stir it.

6. That's it, cabbage salad. pollock And cucumber ready. Bon appetit!

In order not to miss anything and get as imbued with the process as possible, we suggest watching the author's video by Vasily Emelianenko, in which he demonstrates this popular recipe in the most detailed way.

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to make a delicious broccoli salad. If desired, you can use low-fat yogurt instead of sour cream and mayonnaise. The taste won't suffer. The dish will be as vitaminized and non-calorie as possible.

This salad of cabbage with butter and caviar of pollock will be the same for you vitamin rechargeWe all need it after a long winter. From this number of ingredients 2 portions are obtained.

Salad is easy to prepare, budget in composition and at the same time tasty and aromatic. I highly recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting