A yellowed windowsill is no longer a problem, there is a remedy that will return it to a snow-white appearance.

Spring is the best time for general cleaning, especially on Easter Eve. And so that cleaning does not take all day, you can approach this case in stages. For example, one day you can allocate half an hour for washing kitchen cabinets, the second for chandeliers, and the third for window sills for plastic windows.

Many people have plastic in their apartment. window-sill. Someone puts vases and seedlings on them, and someone arranges a couch of them. In any case, over time, window sills turn yellow, and the question of how to bring them to a pristine clean and beautiful look is relevant for many housewives.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you what means he will use. snow-white again. Stains and dirt will disappear!

Windowsills for plastic windows Can not wash the ingrained dirty stain from the windowsill and yellow out. I offer you a simple and affordable means to ensure that your white windowsill always shines clean!

I really like the fact that this homemade remedy does not have chlorine, which not only has an unpleasant odor, but can also corrode cotton fabrics and more. This method is hissing. And it is during the chemical reaction that the windowsill is bleached and cleaned.

You'll need it.
  • baking soda
  • vinegar 9%
  • household-soap
  • gloves

Status of work
  1. First wipe the windowsill with a wet cloth. Then apply baking soda on a wet surface with a thin layer.
  2. There is no need to rub soda, just leave it in place.

3. A rag or sponge that you're going to wash your windowsills with, soak in vinegar and soap. The surface will start to hiss immediately - and that's exactly what we need.
  4. Leave the product on the surface of the window sill for 10-15 minutes so that the tool begins to work fully.
  5. I want to draw your attention to the fact that such cleaning procedures should be carried out in household rubber gloves, so as not to harm the delicate skin of the hands.

6. After 10-15 minutes, thoroughly wash the product with water and wipe dry. That's all it is!

I also suggest to get acquainted with 10 options for the functional arrangement of the window sill. Our editors are delighted with each of the ideas!

As you can see, window sills for plastic windows can be washed quickly and without much fuss. Yellow will no longer be a problem! And I'm the same way. laundering. And the result is very cool!

How do you bleach window sills?

Tags

See also

New and interesting