How to turn a window sill into a cozy place of rest

A couple of days ago, or rather on a Sunday morning, I saw an interesting picture that came to me. housework. My cat Boniface jumped on the windowsill, resting his hind legs against the left escarpment of the window, stretched, and then brushed off the pot.

Then the cat walked through the vacated place, condescendingly looked at the partially broken pot on the floor and brazenly spread out on the windowsill. With a calm and thoughtful expression of his face, Bonique looked out at the street and I looked at the cat.

Of course, it was worth shouting, scolding a pet for a prank, but then I remembered how many, many years ago I myself loved to climb into the same secluded place, hidden behind a tulle, curtains or curtains, window-sill And look for a long time at the clouds, at cars passing by, at people rushing somewhere and birds flying by.

"You know," I said to my husband, "let's turn the window sills in our house into extra cozy places to relax." My husband agreed, and I’ve found a lot of interesting ideas. Perhaps these options will prompt you to think about flat-work.

The windowsill in the room Today editorial office "Site" I want to share 11 creative ideas with you. functionalization. I want to do it like I did in No. 7 and No. 9.

1. Soft sofa on a wide windowsill - this is it, the embodiment of the dream of creative people!

2. And under the windowsill you can arrange a real home library. Choose a volume for the mood and enjoy reading, sitting on a comfortable windowsill.

3. Also, the window sill can act as a full dining table. This idea is especially relevant for small spaces!

4. Or as an additional working surface of the kitchen.

5. My husband liked the idea of using a window sill as the headboard of the bed. I feel like there's a little change in the bedroom!

6. The shape and color of the window sill can be combined so that it looks unified with the window frame and battery or, conversely, was in contrast to emphasize the concept of the style of the apartment. For example, a dark or even black window sill in the interior of the loft will emphasize its brutality, especially if it echoes radiators, refrigerator metal, lintels on the windows.

7. A window sill combined with a desk will increase the useful area of your little genius's room!

8. A couple more interesting ideas.

9. Well, there are two in one: and saving space and a strong feature in your interior!

10. With the help of a windowsill, you can slightly unload the furniture, while increasing the volume storage. At the window you can organize a whole system of shelves and racks. If there are radiators, they can be located on both sides of the window opening.

Spring is the time for general cleaning in the house. Nature is renewed, and man also throws away the old, cleans everything from pollution, decorates his home. Particular attention at this time is paid to windows and window sills.

I suggest you find out how and how you can eliminate pollution from plastic window sills. The effect of cosmetic repair is ensured!

As you can see, a window sill can bring much more benefits than just serving as a stand for indoor plants or a place to store souvenirs. With reasonable interior planning, the window sill is able to radically transform the room and become one of the most comfortable and cozy corners for the interior. leisure.

Share a useful selection with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting