Familiar Japanese woman does not wash mirrors and windows every month, enough once a year, share her method

Washing windows in the apartment is an unloved thing, but definitely necessary. When the windows are clean, the mood in the house is good. This procedure takes a lot of time. Judge for yourself: to wash the windows from dirt and soot, we had to first wash with one water, then another, then another. cleaner And at the end, rub it with a newspaper to make it shine. This is how our grandmothers washed, and so was our windows.

I know a Japanese woman who does not wash mirrors and windows every month, only once a year. Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you what the Japanese do. wash mirrors and windowsI want them to shine. Great way!

I will start with the fact that you should not wash the windows in direct sunlight. The sun dries the window very quickly and shine is difficult to achieve. And, of course, choose for cleaning windows days when there is no wind or extreme heat, otherwise the windows will be divorced.

Keep in mind the cleaning sequence: first wash the windows from the inside, and then proceed to the external cleaning.

I won't be long. I'll start with the main one. It turns out that many Japanese women wash mirrors and windows with a hair rinse (aka balm). This tool is super effective for washing glass and mirror surfaces!

You can take the cheapest balm. Personally, I do this: I pour a little in a bottle with a spray gun, add water, shake my glass well with a wet napkin. You can wipe the same napkin dry. This is perhaps the first remedy that did not leave the first time. no divorce. And it smells good.

Another good option is windowwash with iodine. For 1 liter of water, you need to add 5 drops of iodine, and then pour this solution into the sprayer. They say that the windows after that shine and do not get dirty for a long time.

You can also wash windows with a solution of permanganate. Add diluted potassium permanganate to the bucket of water. At the same time, the water itself will become a beautiful dark pink color. This solution can be washed frames and window sills, also well washed. But still, it is the hair balm that copes with washing windows most effectively!

Now what to wash. Homemade cloths, newspapers, and even a microfiber napkin are all good, but my second discovery is that. napkin artificial suede. She alone can wash the window itself, and the frame, and even wipe everything dry and polish. I just spray it on this napkin and wipe it. No divorces!

In fact, this napkin has many uses in the home. She can not only wash windows, but also mirrors, and dust from furniture wash, and plumbing (mixers, shower) to wipe. Everything is easy and without problems wiped to shine and without divorce. And the dirt is washed out of it with a simple rinse and push-up very well!

For washing the outside of the windows, a special brush can be an excellent assistant. Such brushes have different firms and parameters. They are united by a telescopic handle and a convenient two-sided nozzle. One side perfectly blurs the product and helps to remove the top layer of dirt, and the second side with a rubber strip with a cropped edge dryly removes the foam and debris.

Most housewives thoroughly clean the floors, wash dishes, kitchen countertops on time, wash bed linens and wash windows. However, many forget that the window sills in the house also need regular cleaning. We offer to get acquainted with the most effective detergents that will help to quickly wash the plastic window sill.

As you can see, you don't have to. mirror every month. I washed it once and forgot it all year. Washing windows is also made easier with this method.

Spring and sunshine with clean windows. Agreed? What do you wash windows with?

Tags

See also

New and interesting