When my uncle turned 50, he was replaced, thinks all 50-year-old ladies are too old.

Love without age requires not only a bodily urge, but also a spiritual connection. Not all of us have a deep enough soul and a wise heart to understand such things. For example, a 50-year-old writer from France, Jan Moix, prefers only a young lady half his age. The rest remain virtually invisible to him.

It is curious that a man for half a dime does not understand what true love is. He's also a writer. Like a poet’s soul must be above the corporeal level of being. However, in Jan's case, this is not at all the case. The bodies of women in their 50s seem extremely unattractive to him.

Instagram / @kaouther_ben_mohamed Curious what they think of this amazing male reader:

“A 50-year-old woman doesn’t like 50-year-old men either. 25-year-olds are much better!

“The difference between a woman and a man: a woman can at any age, but a man can? Not a fact! And the older the wine, the stronger and more fragrant it is.

“This is, of course, a personal matter. I want to be loved and appreciated regardless of age.

“Not to love, but to want... You can also love a 100 year old girl. Love and desire are completely different things!

Instagram/@elles_meme: I don't like 50-year-old men either: there's nothing to look at, let alone self-centered at that age and tired of life. And about appearance and bluster, I do not say anything. They are not monitored at all, unlike women.”

Instagram/@europe1 I'm sure Muax doesn't know exactly what it's like to be in love for real. He knows only physical urges, and that’s all. On the one hand, why not? Only true love gives true pleasure. It’s an incredible feeling that you’ll be beautiful to your partner in any way. Just because he really loves you.

Instagram / @revuecharles The body of a loved one excites the most. And the point is not in specific characteristics like the elasticity of the skin and centimeters in the waist. Oh no! The fact is that this is the body of your man, the most beloved and desired. This consistency and reliability make partners glow with happiness. Is not this light a sign of true beauty, which is not afraid of any time?

I really want to show Jan photos of women over 50, which will give a head start to any young lady. I want to tell you that it is not about age. But I am sure that such arguments are meaningless. This man won't know exactly what this is about. Sad for him, to be honest.

Life Wisdom and Editorial Advice I do not urge you to stop taking care of yourself, going to the hall or watching your food. All I'm saying is that you don't have to do this to keep your partner around. After all, if your partner, like Ian Muax, is held back only by your amazing appearance, the price for such a person is penniless.

It's great when partners excite and like each other physically. But this clearly should not be the basis of a relationship. The look of your favorite eyes is beautiful, no matter how many wrinkles there are around these eyes. Laughter, sense of humor, sparks in the eyes. All this remains, despite the age, if the loved one is near.

I wish our readers every way to avoid such bogeys as the aforementioned French writer. Have a man beside you worthy of you. Love everything in you as it is at any age.

Tags

See also

New and interesting