Irina Govorukha's heartbreaking post about people who can't keep warm after days spent in the basement

People's lives in war are terrible. Blockades, airstrikes, shelling... It used to be just words from books or movies. Now that has become a reality. In the novel Esimde, people walked the streets in winter coats and even joked:
- How bad are you?
- 10 months.
- Just as long as you keep warm.
So do we. We'll definitely warm up and have some tea. Let's throw out the worn ski suits and down jackets. Let's go back to Egypt. We'll remove the wall fungus. Cover the roofs. We'll build new houses. The main thing is that the war ends quickly.

The last lines were printed by writer Irina Govorukha in her blog. I highly recommend reading her posts about what is happening in Ukraine. They are scary, but they have a deep piercing truth. The truth of ordinary people talking about their life and the difficulties they faced because of the invaders.

Peels These words are hard to read. However, I truly believe that anyone who considers themselves “neutral” should read them. He is obliged to learn about the conditions in which the captured inhabitants of Buchi, Borodyanka or Izum lived. People were exhausted from hunger, cold and fear, not knowing if tomorrow would come for them. And these are not military, but ordinary civilians.

Some of those who survived, still can not warm up, and perhaps never again. It was cold in Gostomel, Bute and Irpen. From the first days of the war there was no heating in Lisychansk, Severodonetsk, Mariupol and Kherson. In the morning, the hair was covered with frost, so everyone was saved as best he could.

It’s great that Irina Govorukha and others like her are covering the war in their blogs and Facebook pages. I am sure that only by announcing such terrible things can the world be helped. Perhaps, while the efforts seem futile, but this is not at all true.

Peels Every post, sentence and word plays a role. The more there are, the better. Publicity is more important than ever. We must fight for our country in every way possible. Unfortunately, Not all of us can stand on the front lines with guns. in my hands. But the word can be our weapon.

Peels Life Wisdom and Editorial Advice The heart of every good man, who reads about the terrible events in Ukraine, now burns with anger, injustice, sympathy and powerlessness. The latter is particularly difficult for people. You want to shout when you hear about the victims of the brutality of the war.

Peels

It would seem that in our modern civilized world this should no longer be. Until recently, this was fantastic. Angry and cruel, but fantastic. All people affected by the fact that The leader of one country cannot accept the reality of this world.They didn't deserve it. They all had the right to live, be healthy and happy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting